PA and Office Manager
at Pavegen in London
WHAT IS PAVEGEN?
Pavegen is a pioneering clean-technology company founded in 2009 by
Laurence Kemball-Cook. Since our inception, we have successfully delivered over
100 installations on every continent, across various sectors including train stations,
shopping centres, airports and public spaces.
WHAT IS THE PAVEGEN PRODUCT?
Pavegen is a multifunctional custom flooring system. Each tile is equipped with
a wireless API that transmits real-time movement data analytics, whilst directly
producing power when and where it is needed. Pavegen is also able to connect
to a range of mobile devices and building management systems.
HOW DOES PAVEGEN WORK?
As pedestrians walk across the Pavegen system, the weight from their footsteps
causes generators to vertically displace; consequentially this radial motion creates
energy through electro-magnetic induction.
Pavegen is an innovative ‘clean’ tech business who develop and manufacture technology that
converts kinetic energy from footsteps into renewable electricity and data. Imagine a future
where applications and networks are powered by the collective footsteps of the public, in both
internal and external environments.
The growth potential of our patented product means we’re now looking for an experienced
Office Manager and Personal Assistant to our CEO, Laurence Kemball-Cook.
Our Pavegen flooring technology can be installed on both a permanent and tactical basis
meaning we engage with organisations and communities far and wide. These range from
building football pitches in favelas, gamifying audience experiences at major sporting events,
marketing installations in prestigious retail outlets and many brand activations in iconic global
The breadth of our reach means that the business is continuing to grow rapidly and we need
an Office Manager and PA that can cope with these demands.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO FOUNDER / CEO:
(Role includes but not restricted to).
- Complex diary management – arrange meetings, travel, accommodation for CEO and
exec management team.
- Proactively communicating with CEO to ensure priorities are understood and that diary
- Meeting administration – capturing minutes, prioritizing actions, preparing agendas.
- Personal errands / tasks / assistance for CEO as required.
- Email management assistance.
- Thoroughly checking all documents prior to sign-off by CEO.
- Maintaining high level of professionalism whilst liaising with key stakeholders on behalf
of the CEO.
- Expense claims – completing cash and credit card reconciliation for CEO.
- General administration duties, maintaining logical digital and paper filing systems.
- Event coordination and management – board meetings, team offsite meetings, demos,
presentations, shareholder open evenings and organisation of bi-annual staff party etc.
- Health and Safety requirements to ensure compliance with regulation e.g. Fire Evacuation
Procedure, incident reporting and following best practice.
- Ordering of stationery, refreshments, computer equipment, desk space and any additional
- Manage maintenance of office equipment and general office repairs as required for both
Head Office and warehouse.
- Aid finance department when required; processing invoices and generating Purchase
Order numbers and Petty Cash.
Additional role HR:
- Carrying out induction for all new staff and being a contact point for HR questions.
- Tracking and recording all absence, holiday and sickness.
- Issuing, updating and maintaining all staff contracts.
- Updating and maintaining HR system and employee records.
- Recruitment – template job adverts, CV review of job applicants, conduct interviews and
end of year reviews.
- Issue and record countersigning of NDA’s as well as maintaining online and paper records
Recent jobs at Pavegen
- Communications Analyst (Undergraduate Paid Placement) at Pavegen in London 14-03-2019
- Sales Executive at Pavegen in London 14-03-2019
- Production Assistant at Pavegen in London 14-03-2019