Motion Graphic Designer (high growth startup) MB0060
at Moneybox in London
(₤27000 - ₤35000 per year)
A generation is growing up without the tools or information they need to confidently build their financial future.
Whether the next goal is getting on the property ladder, starting their own business or paying for the big day, they are not being supported effectively by current providers.
For many, the concept of ‘wealth’ seems alien; it seems both too general and something only other people have.
That’s because there isn’t enough help available;
• the ‘wealth management’ industry is set up for those who already have wealth, not those who need to build it.
• banks are focused on selling products rather than helping people to achieve financial outcomes.
• financial planning is not taught at school or at work.
All of this means people don’t know where to start, taking part feels alien and unachievable everything seems very complicated
Our ambition is to help a generation invest in their future.
• Moneybox is on a mission to change the way people save and invest toward their future. Forget old-school finance – we make saving and investing part of your everyday life and help you achieve your goals, be it buying a house, saving for your children or something much more frivolous!
• Moneybox enables you to invest the change from your everyday purchases into simple tracker funds. For example, when you buy your morning coffee for £2.40, you can invest the 60p change into tracker funds within your ISA. This means that a you can set money aside to invest before you’ve finished your breakfast – not a bad start to the day!
• We have won multiple awards, and are currently one of the fastest growing fintech apps in the UK.
• We were founded in July 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Ben Stanway and Charlie Mortimer and currently have a team of 45.
• We are authorised and regulated by the FCA and are backed by some of the UK’s leading venture capital investors.
The aim of this role is to create amazing visual and motion designs help us acquire new customers and establish Moneybox as the go-to brand for wealth building.
We are looking for a full-service designer who aspires to create visual content of the highest level. You will be someone who is passionate about making things beautiful.
What You’ll Do
This role will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
• Work directly with the marketing and product teams to promote the Moneybox app to potential customers and deliver an engaging in-app experience for existing customers.
• Support end-to-end creative process from concept / ideation phase through to execution.
• Creating high quality assets for a range of channels such as paid social and video on demand
• Create some assets for outdoor/offline consumption
• Ad-hoc design projects
Who you are
• Curious about latest design trends and techniques.
• Interested in performance – you’ll be keen to understand the effectiveness of your campaigns and how this can inform creative decision-making.
• Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
• No previous understanding of finance necessary, but you must be willing to immerse yourself in the product and the needs of our customers.
• Knows have to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
Experience and Skills
• BA degree in visual/motion design discipline
• Proven experience of working in a full time motion design position
• Expert level user of the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Working knowledge of After Effects to create motion graphics, animations
• Collaborative team player and able to take feedback on board.
• Able to plan time effectively and deliver against tight deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail and a strong eye for composition, movement and depth.
• Fluent written and spoken English
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work directly with senior engineers at a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup.
• Work with a friendly team of highly-motivated individuals.
• Be in an environment where you are listened to and can play a key role in impacting the finance industry in the UK.
• Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
• Competitive remuneration package.
• Company share options.
• Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks.
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Our office is in London, by the Oxo Tower
All applications to include a copy/link to your portfolio
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: jobs(at)moneyboxapp.com
Recent jobs at Moneybox
- Customer Operations Executive (high growth startup) MB0053 at Moneybox in London 25-01-2019
- Customer Delight Executive (high growth startup) MB0052 at Moneybox in London 30-01-2019
- Mobile App QA Engineer (high growth startup) MB0049 at Moneybox in London 30-01-2019
- Head of Engineering (high growth startup) MB0056 at Moneybox in London 08-02-2019
- Junior Android Developer (high growth startup) MB0057 at Moneybox in London 20-02-2019
- Talent Acquisition Executive (high growth startup) MB0058 at Moneybox in London 13-03-2019
- UI/UX Designer (high growth startup) MB0061 at Moneybox in London 14-03-2019