Campaign Manager - PPC
at Ayima in London
Ayima is a global digital marketing agency built on a foundation of bespoke technology and data insight. Working with household name clients in highly competitive sectors, we develop effective, long-term proven strategies with our efforts having a real impact on their business. We’ve built our own tools, won awards for our work, and expanded across three continents. Now we’re on the hunt for talented people to help our clients dominate their market.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the most vibrant and innovative paid media teams in the industry as a Paid Search Campaign Manager. In an agile team you will have responsibility from day one on leading campaign strategy and execution for your clients with help from the Senior Campaign Manager. You will be passionate about all things PPC and well groomed in PPC strategy, with one eye on how different digital channels work together.
The perfect candidate will have experience working in agency or digital activation team already, driving performance through granular PPC management on big spending clients.
There are also real opportunities, should you wish, to run campaigns across Paid Social & Programmatic Display as we are one agile paid media team! If you are looking to make the step up in your current role or wish to broaden your paid media knowledge, we would love to hear from you.
- Plan and manage day-to-day delivery of Paid Search/Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns, including but not limited to: strategy development, account setup, keywords selection and expansion, audience segmentations, negative keyword governance, website and category exclusions, ad creative (including writing and testing ad copy and ad extensions), landing page revisions with minimal to no supervision necessary
- Act as primary point of paid search contact for clients and be responsive to all client requests and enquiries relating to Paid Search strategy
- Manage client facing day-to-day communication for all things Paid Search, including advising best practices & building channel specific presentations
- Daily management of campaign budgets, on-site conversion actions and bid optimisation, including operational success of accounts and ensuring deliverables are on time and on budget
- In-depth understanding of Paid Search campaign management and optimisation practices
- Analyse ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals
- Attend and lead client meetings on strategy & performance as the paid search expert
- Continuously recommend ideas/strategies/tactics and formulate campaign optimisation methods with the team
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity through innovation in the paid search channel
- Able to work autonomously while simultaneously collaborating effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis
- Good organisational skills and high attention to detail, with an understanding of optimisation levers & testing approaches across biddable platforms
- Experience optimising paid search to a performance goal, with an understanding of bidding algorithms, bid modifiers, ad copy creation and testing, and budget allocation
- Proven ability to analyse paid search metrics, identify optimisation opportunities, and explain how the metrics interact
- Build trust and maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors and partner agencies
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, drive hard to completion, and deliver effective results
- Use your personal passion and creativity to help develop intelligent, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements for your projects/tasks
There are many reasons to work for Ayima, including
- Competitive salary that reflects contribution
- Comprehensive health, dental and pension packages for every employee
- 25 days paid holiday
- A culture built around our employees
- Become a pivotal part of the most talented digital team on the planet
- Enjoy a relaxed, welcoming and collaborative work environment that rewards entrepreneurs
- Be the master of your own destiny with a structure to help you develop your role
- Flexibility around 9-6, we know you have a life outside of the office
- We work in exceptional spaces
- Awesome Farringdon office in one of London’s most iconic buildings
- A fully stocked office kitchen, beer fridge and great coffee
- Pool, table tennis and arcade machines for ‘creative thinking’ time
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.