Job Description: Freelance writer/journalist at Lumio
Location of work: Flexible
Duration: 4 months (+rolling)
Lumio is the Skyscanner for personal finance. We connect people to products. Combining personalised financial guidance with intuitive education, to empower millennials to make smarter financial decisions.
In this role, the Intern will be responsible for creating copy for the Lumio Spotlight and distributing the content through the necessary media channels. Providing support to the existing marketing strategies.
Your duties will include:
• Creative & informed writing of the latest business news in a sharp, Whitty manner
• Compiling and maintaining a weekly user growth and marketing report
• Helping develop and execute new marketing campaigns with CEO guidance
• Working with the head of growth to owning the social media and community channels
• Working closely with the head of growth to creating kick-ass online content to engage our community
Who we are looking for:
• Enthusiastic and socially conscious
• Creative, with strong written ability
• A natural curiosity for business
• Social media savvy
• Highly motivated, with the ability to deal with the routine tasks as well as the more interesting aspects of the role.
• Hard working with a positive attitude.
• Disciplined and organised.
• Confident and passionate about developing a career in marketing and fintech
• Working in a beautiful co-working space in Paddington
• Flexible working – wherever you want!
• Immense product ownership and room for creativity
• Free coffee, tea and snacks!
• Great focus on work-life balance and social team activities.
• Opportunity to grow with fast-growing fintech
• Experience with MailChimp
• Experience with Sketch
• Copywrite experience or journalistic ambitions
Lumio is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.