Junior Graphic Designer
at Courier in London
Courier Media is looking for a talented, motivated junior designer. The position will be in support of the senior designer in the design and layout of Courier magazine and a host of other magazines published by Courier media. The ideal candidate will have a positive, flexible attitude and be keen to work as part of a growing startup.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and proactive, pays close attention to detail, can juggle numerous tasks at once, and is brimming with ideas.
- Produce layouts and follow predefined grids for Courier magazine and other magazines published by Courier Media
- Creative research into illustration, photography and graphic ideas and treatments
- Provide regular updates on work progress and meet deadlines according to project schedules
- Working with the commercial and editorial teams to develop client projects and additional partnership materials
- Maintain Courier’s design language across brand communications
- Great typography and layout skills with thorough attention to detail
- The ability to follow direction with guidance as well as work independently
- Knowledge of magazine production and print process.
- Keen to work a fast-paced, agile environment. At Courier you’ll hit the ground running.
- Excited by print and digital design and keen to get involved in the continual evolution of Courier’s design language
- Illustration skills not essential but beneficial
- A brief cover note explaining why you would would be the right candidate for the role
- Your CV and portfolio
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.