Sales manager in an exciting PropTech Startup
at Appraised Limited in London
(₤30000 - ₤70000 per year)
Who we are:
We are a great, friendly team with a clear vision of transforming the real estate industry through the use of technology.
Over the last 18 months we have developed a cloud based tool to unlock massive efficiencies in the way that real estate companies appraise development opportunities. Using Appraised, companies can now assess new property development opportunities over 80% quicker whilst improving their overall workflow.
We are backed by leading UK and German tech investors and have a broad range of property and finance expertise on our advisory board.
You will have the rare opportunity to join us at this early stage in the business as we launch our product to the market. Working directly with the CEO you will have an immediate impact on our growth and play a meaningful role in building the culture of the team.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing:
- Working alongside our marketing strategy to handle new inbound leads and converting leads into happy customers
- Handling our existing database of warm leads to understand their needs and to being them on board as Appraised customers
- Actively source and run your own pipeline, handling the end-to-end sales process
- Establishing yourself within the property industry by attending events and building your personal network
- Develop and refine your own outreach strategies
- Build partnerships with key players within the real estate sector
What you will need to bring to the table:
- A background in sales, ideally with SaaS experience
- An understanding of the real estate industry is ideal but not essential
- Experience using CRM systems such as HubSpot (that’s what we use), – SalesForce or Pipedrive
- Experience working in a dynamic sales environment
- Phenomenal, effective communication is essential
- You will need to be outgoing and comfortable dealing with director level interactions
- You are driven and motivated to make your customers happy through understand and meeting their needs
- A quick and effective decision-maker
- The ability to be a great teammate and a standout colleague
What we can offer you
- The chance to join an exciting startup as an early team member
- A competitive salary with an appealing commission structure
- Equity – the opportunity to own part of the company that we are building
- Training in any area you feel you need, whenever you need it
- 33 days holiday per year – which we make sure you take
- £1,000 per year to spend on personal development – learn anything from salsa to trumpet!
- Shiny new kit – Mac or PC, we don’t take sides
- Private medical and dental insurance provided by Vitality
- Vitality rewards including free Starbucks, free cinema tickets, half price gym membership, discounted BA flights and discounted Mr & Mrs Smith hotels
- Free barista coffee, beer and prosecco on tap at our central London WeWork HQ
You can find out more about our company on our website