Customer Operations - German Speaker
at Catapult in London
(₤25000 - ₤27000 per year)
Do you want a job that doesn’t suck? We’re looking for impactful and empathetic problem solvers to join our German Customer Operations team at our wework office in Farringdon.
We’re growing quickly, building the best part time job for candidates and the most effective, tech- focussed staffing solution for our employers.
Work is all about people. Traditionally, lots of companies in our space make extra profit by treating both workers and businesses unfairly, we don’t do that. Even when it’s harder, we strive to do the right thing by the people we work with. Part of that is delivering excellent customer support by providing solutions and striving to make our app work well for everyone.
You should apply if you
• Are a self-starter – we are all young and smart people who are looking for like-minded people. We have big ambitions and there’s no rule book for what we’re doing so we need the best people to make them happen
• Are looking for flexible work – we’re building a better way to work and that applies to our internal team too. If you’re committed to Catapult we’re committed to working around you and your schedule – whether that’s your university course or another passion!
• Are tech focussed and want to make a difference – we are a tech start up so we need people on board who believe in our mission and understand the impact that Catapult can make
What you’ll be doing
• Being the face of our brand – supporting our candidates and employers and helping them fall in love with Catapult – Germany is a new market for us so every interaction with every customer counts
• Finding out what makes them tick and improving the product and their experience based on their feedback
• Managing the bookings process from making sure the right person gets booked into shifts, to improving our internal product so that we can handle 10x as many bookings in the (near) future
• Making sure that the rest of the company – from Key Accounts to Product – stay candidate focussed and committed to building the biggest employer in the world!
• Fluent in English and German
• Some experience working in a customer facing role, preferably at a start up
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to haves
• Nothing gets you down – We get our energy from knowing that, even when it’s hard work and people think what we’re doing is crazy, it’s worth it because the impact will be huge.
• You see the bigger picture – you love that every conversation with a candidate/employer helps Catapult to grow and provides an insight into how we can improve. No task is too big – there’s no “that’s not my job” at Catapult
• You’re a Catapult person – at Catapult we’re friendly, confident and professional and as the voice of the brand you embody this in everything you do!
• You’re a sponge – things move pretty fast at Catapult so you’ll have to absorb new information and apply it to your work every day
• You think on your feet – you’ll need to act fast and come up with your own solutions – you also reflect if you make a mistake and improve for next time
• You’re the eyes and ears – you’ll be the integral link between Catapult and our employers and candidates. You pass on feedback so we know how we can improve both our operations and our product
What you’ll get from joining us?
- This position is available as full or part-time depending on your availability
- London Living Wage or salary structure (depending on needs/experience)
- Premium Private Healthcare
- 50% off your Virgin Gym Membership
- A learning and training budget exclusive to what you need/want
- Flexible working opportunities
- Opportunity for career progression
- Company MacBook (you can use at home too)
- Enjoy all the benefits of a great co-working space in the City. That means free drinks, snacks, breakfasts, dinners and activities with the team.
- Awesome work culture: https://writing.joincatapult.com/our-values/
Recent jobs at Catapult
- Enterprise Account Executive at Catapult in London 22-01-2019
- Sales Operations Manager at Catapult in London 22-01-2019
- Marketing Director at Catapult in London 22-01-2019
- Partner Director at Catapult in London 22-01-2019
- Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Catapult in London 22-01-2019