Open-minded Senior Backend Engineer
at Feeld in London
(₤60000 - ₤85000 per year)
Founded in London in 2014, Feeld is a fully remote, design-led company built upon an ethos of transparency and openness. This commitment extends to our operations, which is why Feeld is as an entirely independent and flat organisation.
As a Senior Backend Engineer you will use a modern software stack to build and maintain the API for world’s biggest community of open-minded people. And you will absolutely love working remotely with other Feeld members (UK, Spain). You are guaranteed to stay on top of industry trends and tools, and to constantly cultivate your skill set.
You push code to production with no fear. You use latest Haskell frameworks and libraries. You write discoverable and consistent APIs. You take pride in writing well-tested and readable code. You are our hero!
- passionate about functional programming
- production experience developing applications in Haskell
- feel at home with TDD
- open minded
- eager to learn new technologies
- eager to teach others
- know your strengths
- not afraid to admit your weaknesses
- node/js/coffescript (we’ve got legacy code)
- functional front-end
- self-managed and flat organisation
- remote to the core (coffee is on the house)
- we have nothing to hide – Open Data, Salary, Equity.
- company retreats once a year
Ahh let’s just jump on call so you see it for yourself. This started to feel like one of those scammy dating profiles.
FYI: Feeld is committed to hiring the kindest, smartest and most passionate human regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. However we are looking for people living in time zones not too distant from Europe and UK since we find that its best to align the working hours of all team members.
Recent jobs at Feeld
- Operations Manager at Feeld in London 15-03-2019
- Head of Growth at Feeld in London 15-03-2019
- Senior React Native Developer at Feeld in London 15-03-2019