Frontend / Full Stack Developer
at Workshop in London
(₤40000 - ₤55000 per year)
If you’re passionate about education, join Workshop and help us redefine how people learn.
We’re a technology driven company developing innovative & new learning experiences for mobile & web. We believe passionately in the power of leveraging modern technology to make learning easier, more accessible, more engaging, and more enjoyable.
Based in the heart of London, we’re working with top educational institutions around the country to bring digital access to their world class tuition.
We’re looking for a driven and ambitious individual who cares deeply about what we’re trying to do, and who’s looking to challenge their frontend developer skills on a daily basis.
- Help us create simple & elegant solutions to deliver the best user learning experience on mobile & web.
- Help us to create tools to support our learners, teachers and learning institutions.
- Collaborate with people across the business to come up with ways to automate and scale internal operations.
- Get involved with Customer Support – everyone at Workshop is responsible for talking to our users and learning how we can improve.
At Workshop, we don’t expect anyone to know all the answers. We have a culture of learning from one another, adapting fast and sharing ideas. We’re looking for people who can get up to speed quickly with our best practices and are comfortable working in a changing environment whilst being highly autonomous.
Here are some things we think are valuable (but we’re open minded about experience):
- 1-3 years professional experience with a deep understanding of our frontend stack
- You are keen to learn new technologies, have ideas about how we can do things better and are good at communicating them
- You enjoy solving technical problems but are acutely aware of the importance of prioritising your work stream to meet release deadlines
- You are an enthusiastic team player who enjoys collaborating across teams and departments
- You are passionate about learning and your own professional development
- React, Redux, Flow & Webpack for our web app
- React Native for our cross platform mobile app.
- Be part of a collaborative, flexible & friendly environment
- Open holiday policy
- Competitive salary, share options and bonus
- Salary: £40k – £55k
- Share options: 0.5% – 1.5%
Recent jobs at Workshop
- Software Engineer @ EdTech Startup at Workshop in London 07-03-2019