*Summary of the company and the role*
Newton Bell is an entrepreneurial marketing consultancy specialised in helping companies validate new products and establish their best marketing channels. We combine strategy and experimentation on digital marketing channels to make our clients’ businesses grow. Our main channels are Paid Social, Paid Search and SEO but we advise companies on their entire marketing strategy to make sure they get the most from every channel they use.
Our clients include large organisations like Oxford University looking to scale up their digital channels, to venture-funded tech startups building a scalable marketing framework. All our projects and clients are very different so we have a team of experienced, versatile subject experts that have worked across industries.
We are looking for an ambitious Digital Advertising Manager to take ownership of some of our client relationships, structure and run effective campaigns on Paid Social and Paid Search channels. You will have the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of marketing and advertising, applying new techniques and data insights for a range of exciting businesses. We’re a young company so we are looking for a highly ambitious marketer who is keen to shape their future role and learn very fast by working in a team of experts.
The right candidate will work directly with a small number of clients to develop their digital advertising strategy and create the monthly experimentation plans together with the Newton Bell founders. This relies on both strategic and commercial thinking as well as solid technical knowledge of Paid Social and Paid Search ad channels.
* Planning and execution of paid advertising campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
* Creating campaign strategies together with the MDs, and turning them into detailed monthly testing plans to make sure all experiments run on track
* Managing and optimising of highly targeted campaigns
* Making recommendations to the client for best ad creative and copy, and coordinating production with their creative team
* Full ownership of client accounts and regular communication with client managers
* Analysing of results on a weekly basis, formulating strategic insight from them and communicating them in an intuitive way to the client
* Ensuring tracking and attribution set up correctly in collaboration with client
*Desired skills and experience*
* Data-driven and analytical approach to marketing
* Strong commercial skills, enabling fast understanding of a range of businesses and industries
* Intuitive understanding of high-quality marketing communications, to be able to assess the quality of ad creative and copy produced by others
* Strong ability to communicate data insight in an intuitive manner to clients
* Comfortable working remotely and independently
* 3+ years of experience running Paid Social and Paid Search advertising campaigns, ideally client side
* Experience with Excel and similar tools is a big plus
*Work setup, availability*
* For the right candidate we’re very flexible on timing, location and specific experience
* Full-time, 6-month fixed contract turning into permanent role for successful candidates
* Primarily remote work. The current team is in London, Brighton, and Berlin but you could be based anywhere within a reasonable time difference (c. 0-3 hours).
* Whenever possible we schedule regular meet-ups in London.
* Co-working space allowance
* Highly competitive compensation