Customer Success Internship
at Third Space Learning in London
We are a team of technologists, educators and entrepreneurs who are helping to transform an education system in which too many children still fall through the gaps.
We do this by building intelligent technology to recruit, train and qualify a global community of academic talent, making effective one-to-one learning more accessible than ever before.
Our innovation is built on challenging the problem of teacher supply by unlocking human potential around the world. 70% of the world’s university graduates are located in emerging markets, a huge pool of talent. Our model provides a platform to train and develop this talent, connecting it to children around the world for one-to-one support.
The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Aldgate. We’re currently a team of 40 in London and over 300 across India and Sri Lanka.
Our opportunity is global and our ambition is to be teaching hundreds of thousands of pupils across the world in the next few years. Our starting point has been transforming maths education in primary schools across the UK…
We are Maths specialists. Our tutors work 1-to-1 with 7,000 pupils each week, working with more than 750 schools to raise their attainment and build pupils’ confidence.
At this point in the year the schools using our tuition are deciding whether they would like to continue to work with us the next academic year. We need to speak to school leaders to discuss their experience, the best package for their school, and their decision. Your role will be to schedule these calls, speak directly to school leaders to confirm their plans, and potentially visit some of our schools to carry out these discussions.
You need the ability to quickly build a rapport with someone over the phone. You’ll often be speaking to school receptionists where your goal is either:
1. Get the receptionist to put you through to the school leader that we would like to speak to so that you can book a time with them
2. Convince the receptionist to speak to the relevant staff member and get back to you with a time that works
When you get through to the relevant people this will then become a more sales focused role, as you speak to schools about their plans.
We’re looking for tenacious and empathetic team members with good communication skills who will communicate well with a variety of stakeholders within a school. You’ll be both passionate about what we do and a friendly person who is able to relate well to people they’ve just met. We’re looking for:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent personal organisation and attention to detail
- Ability to build a rapport with customers over the phone
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experience of inbound or outbound sales
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience / passion for education
- £95 per day
- Opportunity for the right candidate to join the team full time
- Work with a fun and ambitious team, passionate about building a tech start-up and having a social impact on the world
- A role with immediate responsibility and the opportunity to learn how to grow a business by working closely with people across the company
- Opportunity to grow your career in one of the fastest growing EdTech businesses in London
- Contacts in the EdTech / start-up ecosystem to help with finding a full-time role for the future
- Great socials and casual drinks every Friday
Info about internship
We are looking for candidates to start around mid April, and the role will last for around 3 months with the view to a permanent role for those who excel. We are recruiting for around 4 or 5 interns.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.