German Copywriter and Translator (Freelancer)
at Crumbs Media in London
(₤11 per hour)
Crumbs Media is a venture-backed, strategic marketing start-up agency tasked with acquiring high value customers for clients in some of the UK’s most competitive niche markets. The agency’s founder used to lead a team of digital specialists at Google before raising capital in a Series A round.
We are currently recruiting for a German copywriter & translator to help us build out our website(s) for the German market. In this role, you’ll use your copywriting skills to develop fascinating and engaging informational content pages for people in German, Austria and Switzerland
- Craft compelling web content for the German-speaking market
- Translate existing English copy into German
- Help define overall content strategy
- Research and communicate with potential link partners (off-page SEO)
- Excellent command of the German language (native or near native-level)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- First copywriting experience
- Strong attention to detail (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Basic SEO knowledge is a big plus!
- Experience researching and connecting keywords
- Basic understanding of CMS (e.g. WordPress)
What it’s like to work here
We are set-up in a cool & quirky office steps away from Chancery Lane (Central Line) and within walking distance to the City and Soho. Look forward to all day spa water, snacks, and … wait for it … your very own barista.
IMPORTANT You must be able to work at least 15 hours per week. The ideal candidate would work two full days from our office in Central London. If you can work 15 hours but need to split it over three days, let’s talk!
How to apply
We do not require a cover letter but please do submit your CV. Please also let us know how many hours you can work per week and whether you’re able to work two full days from the office. All shortlisted candidates will be invited for a quick on-site interview.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.