Mentor Education is a new brand in the supplementary education market, providing home tuition, online tuition, workshops and education assessments. We are at the heart of our local communities in London and are currently helping children recovering from the Grenfell Tower disaster and fleeing violence from abroad as refugees. We are also on a mission to help teachers earn extra cash, flexibly and at an excellent hourly rate.
The tuition market is prudently estimated to be worth £2bn in the UK alone and more and more parents are seeing tuition as essential to help their children keep up at school, up their grades and gain entry to prestigious schools.
Following our launch we want to grow to be the category slayer in mid-market supplementary education, opening tuition centres in London and grabbing market share of the online tuition market across the globe.
In particular, we want to start working with professional services firms, embassies, relocation agents, local authorities and schools as well as with more individual families in London and across the globe and we are looking for the digital marketing support to do this.
We are looking for a full time Digital Marketing Manager to capitalise on our new vision and get us noticed. Your ultimate goal will be to increase the number of families and organisations that we can delight and increase the number of educators who want to work with us. We are looking for someone who can take the lead on all our B2C and B2B digital marketing efforts, including branding, comms, lead gen and content development.
Your role would include the following:
• Building Mentor Education’s digital footprint through copy, content and communications
• Create, plan and execute a content and campaign calendar to coordinate with our big goals
• Produce creative content for all our digital channels (email newsletter, social, website, partnerships and influencers)
• Support the business to launch new services
• Help our community and stakeholders tell their stories by working alongside them to produce and edit engaging content and create compelling copy (photos, videos, podcasts and posts)
• Head up our digital data efforts so we can understand our marketing ROI and the cost of client acquisition through various channels.
• Engage and grow our audience on a daily basis across all social media platforms. Develop communities of teachers and parents on our social media sites.
• Manage the digital marketing budget with a strong command on lead generation across PPC, SEO and paid social.
• Map and optimise our customers’ and teachers’ digital journey through Mentor Education to improve the experience of both stakeholders and foster word of mouth referrals.
Who are we looking for:
• A digital marketeer
Someone with a good command of multiple channels including PPC, paid social, content marketing and SEO. We are looking for someone who can improve our existing channels and add more.
• A designer
Someone with a visual eye who can create posts and ads that look distinctive and smart.
Someone who can create images that speak to our stakeholders, parents and teachers.
• An analyst
Someone who is data-driven and whose decisions are based on quantifiable evidence. Someone who is experienced with Google analytics, Google AdWords and paid advertising on social platforms.
• A Copywriter
Someone with excellent writing skills who can create engaging copy and speak authoritatively to our audience.
Minimum of four years’ experience in Digital Marketing with broad and transferable experience and a proven track record of creating growth. Experience in Education is valuable but not essential.
This is a full time role however we can offer flexibility around days and times. We could potentially offer four days a week to the right candidate. Our office is based in Balham and Clapham South is our nearest tube station. We are a small friendly team of 5 staff and this is our first marketing hire. We are relaxed and informal but take helping our parents and teachers very seriously.