Senior Marketing Executive - London or Brighton
at ThriveMap in London
(₤30000 - ₤35000 per year)
This is a hands-on opportunity to lead the Marketing effort for ThriveMap, an ambitious enterprise SAAS well-funded startup company. You’ll have responsibility for all our marketing activity including content generation, brand building, events and lead generation.
At ThriveMap, we provide companies with data and insights to make better, fairer and more consistent hiring decisions. Unlike traditional market players, we create “virtual shift” assessments that model a typical day in the life of a role or company. This has led to a platform built with candidate experience at the heart of our design. We’re only a few years old but already deal with some great customers such as Safelite, Dolby, Cote Restaurants, Belron and more.
About our culture
We believe in transparency and collaboration and we ask all employees to leave their egos at the door. We operate from a set of principles based on the belief that business is about more than just making a profit, it’s about creating value and making people’s lives a little bit better.
About the role
You’ll be based from either our London or Brighton offices (you choose!), you’ll lead our marketing efforts and contribute to our small but growing team. A content-led role, you will be responsible for the following…
Strategy and Brand:
Plan, implement and manage a marketing strategy based on our sales objectives
Set messaging guidelines and oversee consistency
Maintain our database of prospects and contacts
Generate and communicate analytics to stakeholders
- Plan and implement content-driven campaigns to generate inbound leads via free and paid channels
- Plan, research and create new content for multiple marketing channels (website, email, social, blog, collateral, paid)
- Manage social media accounts to create and increase engagement
- Use analytics to maximise website conversion and nurture leads
- Organise and manage company stands at events and exhibitions
- Organise and manage small bespoke invitation speaking events
This role is a great opportunity to build a marketing team from scratch, so here’s what we’re looking for…
Must have experience:
- 2+ years hands-on b2b marketing
- Creating and implementing a marketing strategy
- Blogging and copywriting
- Growing organic traffic
- Managing websites on WordPress or similar CMS
- Managing and reporting in Google Analytics
- Creating and using spreadsheets and formulas
- Managing email marketing campaigns
- Using marketing automation tools
- Organising and attending company stands at exhibitions
In this role, you’ll be contributing to the high-level business and marketing strategy whilst at the same time performing the “hands-on” tasks that the marketing role requires. Initially, at least, there are no staff reporting into the role.
If you think you have what’s needed to take our marketing to the next level, please apply now!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.