Senior Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Manager
at Fixflo in London
(₤35000 - ₤40000 per year)
This is your chance to join a high performing team in an award-winning multinational B2B SaaS company.
You will have exposure to internal business leaders and a phenomenal advisory panel including the former CFO of Just Eat, a serial entrepreneur who achieved a £100m+ exit and the former COO of FT.com.
Market leading, fast-growing, exciting, international, creative, dynamic, profitable; welcome to Fixflo. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in the company becoming the leader in its field. Designing, developing and delivering repairs SaaS software for property professionals.
Our business plan is simple: every repair in every property in the world is reported through a Fixflo system. We are currently used in over 500,000 homes across the UK with further expansion plans in the UK and overseas.
The company’s reputation is exemplary having repeatedly been selected as the best technological solution for letting agencies by clients and a panel of industry leaders.
Fixflo is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality and where standing out is fitting in. From the office dog to the head of fun, it is filled to the brim with energy and vibrancy. Mindfulness, fruit-filled kitchens, a spinning prize wheel and office basketball challenges; these are just a few of the ingredients that go into making Fixflo what it is.
About the role:
You will lead the digital marketing strategy and to manage its implementation and effectiveness across all digital channels including; company website & search engine optimisation (SEO), social media, digital advertising and further enhance the company’s digital presence and grow its online audiences.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team where there is plenty of scope for career progression. Your drive and ambition are your limit, not your job title!
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a great work ethic and be used to working to deadlines as part of a team. Someone with a commercial mindset and a technical understanding of marketing will be perfect for this position.
- Execute the Company’s marketing strategy while identifying marginal gains and growth hacking opportunities.
- To manage the ongoing development of the company’s website, from day-to-day updates to large-scale development projects.
- Manage the Company’s event calendar to drive engagement, stand attendance and meeting generation and ultimately ROI
- In assist in the production and promotion of high quality and insightful content such as eBooks, whitepapers, fact sheets, guides, webinars and videos.
- Liaising with our external agencies to ensure best practice is executed internally and externally
- Curating the Company’s websites and other online marketing assets
- Devising and executing a social media strategy with the goal of bringing to life the Fixflo brand across Twitter, LinkedIn, and facebook.
- Assisting with sales enablement to provide our sales and sales development team with the best content and support
- Copywriting high performing advertising copy for paid search and paid social
- Optimise our marketing automation platform and lead nurturing processes.
- You will create, execute and review email marketing strategies that drive lead conversion, customer retention and loyalty to grow the business.
- Assist in delivering Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) via best practices across all web assets.
- Understanding of new GDPR legislation relating to data protection for our customers.
- Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Fully versed in the dark art of SEO optimisation
- Passionate about ‘going the extra mile’
- A team player who works and engages others to achieve results
- Black belt in A/B testing
- An understanding of the inbound marketing would be an advantage
- In-depth understanding of social media
- Self-starter and proactive
- Ability to project manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of marketing automation is a must
- Excellent communication skills, including strong copywriting and editing
- Experience and demonstrated expertise with SEO, email marketing, social media and digital advertising
- Have a good mix of commercial awareness, creativity and customer focus
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- An analytical mind and inquisitive nature
- Experience in planning or executing product marketing for a software-as-service business
- Preferably a CIM member and holds Chartered status
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.