This is your chance to join a high performing team in an award-winning multinational B2B SaaS company.
You will have exposure to internal business leaders and a phenomenal advisory panel including the former CFO of Just Eat, a serial entrepreneur who achieved a £100m+ exit and the former COO of FT.com.
Market leading, fast-growing, exciting, international, creative, dynamic, profitable; welcome to Fixflo. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in the company becoming the leader in its field. Designing, developing and delivering repairs SaaS software for property professionals.
Our business plan is simple: every repair in every property in the world is reported through a Fixflo system. We are currently used in over 500,000 homes across the UK with further expansion plans in the UK and overseas.
The company’s reputation is exemplary having repeatedly been selected as the best technological solution for letting agencies by clients and a panel of industry leaders.
Fixflo is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality and where standing out is fitting in. From the office dog to the head of fun, it is filled to the brim with energy and vibrancy. Mindfulness, fruit-filled kitchens, a spinning prize wheel and office basketball challenges; these are just a few of the ingredients that go into making Fixflo what it is.
*About the role:*
Are you a vibrant and hands-on content marketer who is willing to roll up their sleeves, and wants to be part of a successful scale-up technology company?
Being an inbound marketing focused company, content is fundamental to our marketing success. We already have an industry wide reputation of producing highly valuable content and we want to take this to another level with your help.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a great work ethic and be used to working to deadlines as part of a team.
* Execute the Company’s marketing strategy while identifying marginal gains and growth hacking opportunities.
* Produce high quality content including eBooks, blogs, whitepapers, fact sheets, guides, webinars and videos.
* Assist in the distribution of content across a variety of channels to generate net new contacts and marketing qualified leads (MQLs).
* Brief and sign off creatives produced in cooperation with our Design Manager.
* Assist with sales enablement across the sales and sales development teams.
* You will create, execute and review email marketing strategies that drive lead conversion, customer retention and loyalty to grow the business.
* Manage, analyse and track all our campaign effectiveness.
* Assist in delivering Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) via best practices across all web assets.
* Understanding of new GDPR legislation relating to data protection for our customers.
* Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
* Self-starter and proactive
* Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
* Ability to project manage multiple projects
* Experience in producing content on multi media platforms
* Excellent communication skills, including strong copywriting and editing
* Experience and demonstrated expertise with SEO and social media
* Have a good mix of commercial awareness, creativity and customer focus
* Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
* An analytical mind and inquisitive nature
* Preferably a CIM member and holds Chartered status