Closing date for the application: 27th April 2019
Revolut is one of the largest growing Fintech companies globally. Having attracted investment from Leading VC’s index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Point 9, Revolut has engineered explosive growth since its launch in July 2015 with over 2.8m sign ups. Having won numerous awards and being selected as of KPMG’s Global Fintech 100, Revolut is embarking on its next stage of its expansion.
In two years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
• You will be a part of a newly created small elite team of super-achievers reporting directly to CEO.
• You will be thrown at different tasks and problems across the Company
• Identifying new business opportunities
• Hiring talented people
• Creating and measuring KPIs for different teams within Revolut, firefighting, etc.
• Learn directly from the Founder of the company, in extremely short period of time, how to build a business from scratch, how to solve absolutely any problem, how to achieve any possible goal.
• You are extremely competitive and have a track record of being number 1 in several different areas
• You are a hyper-logical thinker You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a engineering/mathematics/physics degree from a top university;
• You have 2+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment (start-up / strategy consulting / investment banking)
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
• You are curious in nature and interested in making an impact.
• You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
• You must have quantitative background and know how to code
Job type: full time
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000