at Adzuna in London
(₤27000 - ₤30000 per year)
You’ve probably seen a thousand adverts for Sales Consultants, but we truly like to do things a little differently. If you’re looking for a challenge with plenty of reward, a great company culture ( three social events per month) and love to work with nice, inquisitive, fun and down to earth people , we are definitely the company for you. We’ve recently moved into a new office space in Fulham Broadway & with a fancy new coffee machine, ping pong table, pension, maternity pay, bike to work scheme, fresh fruit, Adzuna Academy training program, Apple store discount and lots more! we would love for you to join us!
We’re now looking for a Sales Consultant with previous experience of dealing with senior level decision makers, to consult on, compose and close the sale of tailored services. You will be helping people fill open job roles, by offering innovative advertising products under the Adzuna brand to people who are hiring.
You’ll ideally be experienced in recruitment or B2B sales. You’ll get full support from the business, in regard to product training, sales training and the best process to achieve your targets.
The position offers exposure to both Outbound and Inbound sales as well as New Business, including pipelining and deal closing.
- Respond efficiently to new business enquiries and ensure the sales process is followed.
- Qualify and capture key information for all sales calls and record accurately within our CRM system.
- Maintain a high conversion rate by following an effective plan for following up and qualifying leads via phone and email.
- Prospect, research and qualify potential clients, offering them a truly exceptional client experience.
- Have a creative approach to problem solving.
- Provide accurate feedback on data from inbound enquiries.
The ideal Sales Consultant will possess:
- Previous success in a targeted B2B Sales / Recruitment.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working with senior level decision makers.
- Enjoy working to daily, weekly and monthly targets whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
- A high level of communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent punctuality.
- Proven strong work ethic, be self-motivated and a good team player.
- Ability to work well under pressure, a team player with a competitive nature.
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
What we offer:
- £27-30k basic salary depending on experience.
- Work at a company where you can make a real difference.
- Entrepreneurial environment in a great new office in Fulham.
- 25 days holiday.
- A bursting social event calendar and training opportunities.
- A fancy coffee machine, gym, ping pong table, maternity pay, bike to work scheme, fresh fruit, Adzuna Academy training program, Apple store discount and lots more.
We like to think we’re a bit special, and if you think you’ve got something special to bring to the table, we’d love to hear from you.
Please click to apply for the role of Sales Consultant in Fulham now!
Adzuna is a search engine for job ads used by over 10 million visitors per month that aims to list every job, everywhere. We search thousands of websites so our users don’t have to, bringing together millions of ads in one place. By providing smarter search options and powerful data about the job market, we give jobseekers the information they need to take control of their careers.
Adzuna.co.uk was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla and is backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run Find a job, one of the British government’s most used online services.
Adzuna’s mission is to be the best place to start looking for a job. We love using the awesome power of technology to help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Adzuna
- Regional Manager - Emerging Markets at Adzuna in London 03-01-2019
- Career Coach at Adzuna in London 14-06-2019
- Midweight/Senior Perl Developer - London or Remote Europe at Adzuna in London 14-06-2019