Social Media Analyst
at Astroscreen in London
At Astroscreen we use machine learning and disinformation analysts to detect social media manipulation and disinformation. We are looking for an expert in social media analytics to join our growing team.
As a Social Media Analyst, you will be responsible for using our proprietary tools as well as third-party social intelligence tools to provide insights and analyse data on topical events that could be vulnerable to disinformation campaigns. You will collaborate with our machine learning engineers and disinformation analysts to detect disinformation campaigns.
- Set up and use social listening tools to identify and monitor topical events that are vulnerable to disinformation campaigns
- Identify key communicators, popular content and emerging narratives and transform your findings into clear report
- Analyse social media activity of topical events in search of suspicious activity, alerting our disinformation analysts of your findings
- Track KPIs and performance of disinformation campaigns, using common social media metrics and report your findings
- You have 5 years of social media analysis, social media marketing or PR experience and are already an expert Social Media professional with a consistent record in insights, analytics and strategy
- You are clued-up on and passionate about current affairs
- You are familiar with and a frequent user of social media platforms
- You’re knowledgeable about online communities and are familiar with 4chan, Reddit and the deep and dark web
- You have previous experience with analytics tools, such as Facebook Insights, CrowdTangle, NewsWhip, Tubular Labs, Brandwatch and Crimson Hexagon
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.