Public Relations Manager
at Astroscreen in London
At Astroscreen we use machine learning and disinformation analysts to detect social media manipulation and disinformation. We are looking for a Public Relations Manager to join our growing team.
As a Public Relations Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Astroscreen’s communications strategy. In addition, you will be responsible for identifying current events that may be susceptible to disinformation campaigns.
- Keep abreast of important media stories on disinformation daily
- Identify current events that may be susceptible to disinformation and communicate this to the rest of the team
- Draft press releases of our technology and findings and build relationships with media contacts
- Identify and organise speaking opportunities at industry and policy events
- Develop news angles, stories and pitches to communicate our research to the media
- Develop and commission social media content, blog posts and whitepapers
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a public relations manager and have experience across all aspects of communications.
- You have a real passion for the media and have an active presence on Twitter
- You are interested in and knowledgable of international politics
- You are already familiar with social media disinformation and can waste no time in contributing to Astroscreen
- You’ve already taken a leading role in devising and leading communications strategies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.