at Astroscreen in London
Astroscreen uses machine learning and disinformation analysts to detect social media manipulation and disinformation. We are looking for a Senior Disinformation analyst to join our growing team.
As a Senior Disinformation Analyst, you will be responsible for using proprietary and open source tools to detect disinformation campaigns on social networks. You will collaborate with our machine learning engineers to continuously improve our proprietary technology.
- Use proprietary and open source tools to look for and investigate indicators of social media manipulation
- Identify valuable data sources and contribute to the automation of the collection processes
- Devise and employ data science methodologies for disinformation detection
- Use a variety of data science methods, such as social network analysis to analyse structured and unstructured data to find indicators of social media manipulation
- Present your insights qualitatively and using visualisation techniques
- Collaborate with our product team to productionise your insights and automate your workflow
- You have experience with social media data science methods such as network analysis and NLP
- You have experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js and Social Network Analysis tools such as Gephi
- You have demonstrated an ability to constantly learn new data science techniques
- You are interested in the topic of disinformation and its societal and commercial impacts and want to contribute to solving this problem
- You are familiar with and a frequent user of social media platforms, are knowledgeable about online communities and familiar with 4chan, Reddit and the deep and dark web
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.