Client Development Manager
at Springpod in London
Springpod was born from our desire to transform the way employers engaged with students. We empower students to take control of their career path by connecting them with leading employers from the world of science, technology, engineering and maths. From work experience placements to apprenticeships and beyond, we are determined to help students discover their future career – before they leave education. Join us and be part of our mission to revolutionise the way young talent find their dream career.
We’re looking for experienced sales people with hunger, enthusiasm and energy to grow our enterprise customer base. You’ll play a key role in the growth of Springpod and will report into our Commercial Director.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to create opportunities.
- Strategically close high-value business from enterprise clients.
- Account management, to drive further revenue from existing enterprise client base
- Updating our CRM, managing your own pipeline and reporting back on active deals
- 2-3 years proven sales experience and a track record of success in B2B sales, taking leads from discovery to close
- Confidence in selling an innovative technology solution, taking both online demos and face-to-face meetings
- Experience in SaaS, TalentTech, B2B Enterprise Sales a huge advantage
- Experience with deal sizes of £10k – £50k+, and sales cycle taking 1 – 3 months
- Experience using HubSpot CRM or Salesforce
- Fast-paced start-up environment with a lot of responsibility and self-management
- Competitive salary and commission structure (OTE – 50K+)
- Very sociable team – fortnightly team meals & weekly drinks at our favourite local pub
- Luxury working environment with free fruit, cereal and a great coffee machine
- The ability to work remotely some of the time if desired
- Training & CPD budget
No recruitment agencies.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.