at COLLECTIVfood in London
(₤50000 - ₤70000 per year)
At COLLECTIVfood we are changing the face of food sourcing for businesses.
Our mission is to make the B2B food supply chain more transparent, direct and traceable by connecting businesses such as restaurants and food manufacturers directly with farms and processors.
We are relying extensively on technology to enhance direct interactions and transactions between both sides of our platform, to bring radical innovation in distribution and logistics and to offer additional services such as financing and insurance.
We are backed by some of the best VCs, now work with more than 800 farms in the UK and Europe and we deliver tonnes of fresh products every week to a growing base of customers. We are mission-driven, willing to have a strong impact, and growing fast.
Now we need you: a passionate and aggressive data-driven marketing hero to lead and oversee our marketing, comms and social media efforts.
You will be the owner of all marketing initiatives and responsible for the end to end planning, managing and execution of all marketing strategies. You will also interact closely when needed with external agencies and designers:
- Develop and improve our brand identity and messaging.
- Work on marketing materials, website content and how we communicate about what we do.
- Ensure that overall marketing activities are strategic and aligned with business and brand objectives.
- Develop and deliver lead generation campaigns and run enhanced client engagement campaigns.
- Ensure that we leverage the value of all of our marketing channels to their best (owned channels, earned media, paid media, performance marketing).
- Create and run marketing campaigns through digital, traditional and emerging channels.
- Provide informed and actionable plans to drive commercial objectives through marketing.
- Support the sales team in acquiring new business through the strategic creation of collateral, management of events, and client communications.
- Work closely with sales and engineering teams to coordinate any new product launches or the roll out of key functionality.
- Manage and deliver marketing campaigns on time and on budget, from the initial concept, copy writing, creative oversight, to production.
- Provide the business with reporting and key metrics.
- Assist in client research and feedback programs to aid product development.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Very strong writing and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial, growth mindset and familiar with the pace of early-stage environments.
- Attention to detail and passion for design and food is a plus.
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything.
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn.
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact.
- You have experience in orchestrating various marketing channels to achieve growth targets – from brand, OOH, radio, paid social, community to influencer marketing.
- You have experience in website, print, digital and video creative productions and collaboration with designers and videographers.
- You demonstrated a track record of delivering results across various channels.
- You’re good at numbers and have strong budget management skills.
- Both creative and analytical – ability to generate ideas and analyse data and performance to understand how we can improve ROI continuously.
- Experimental and learn fast, and always looking to optimise channels and activities to increase growth.
- A communicator and a team player – see the team’s success as your own.
- Have an eye for details – be the gatekeeper of marketing campaigns.
- You’ve used software such as Braze, Mixpanel, Appsflyer and Hubspot.
- 5+ years extensive experience in marketing, advertising, brand management and PR.
- 3+ years B2B marketing experience.
- Proven dynamic leadership and project management skills.
- Strategic, innovative, and creative personality with a strong business acumen.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, such as a Macbook Pro, new mobile phone plan, private insurance, pension and more!
COLLECTIVfood is an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse bunch of people who are committed to maintaining a welcoming culture of inclusion and equality. We encourage applications from anyone that meets the requirements for the role. We look forward to hearing from you.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.