at Springpod in London
Springpod was born from our desire to transform the way employers engaged with students. We empower students to take control of their career path by connecting them with leading employers from the world of science, technology, engineering and maths. From work experience placements to apprenticeships and beyond, we are determined to help students discover their future career – before they leave education. Join us and be part of our mission to revolutionise the way young talent find their dream career.
We’re looking for an experienced, organised and commercially savvy Account Manager to help manage our enterprise customer base. You’ll play a vital role in the growth of Springpod ensuring our customers see success and reducing churn at all costs. This is a new function for the business, and you will help grow our account management team. You will report into our Commercial Director.
- Provide outstanding account management and customer success to some of the biggest employer brands in the UK.
- Be the main point of contact and juggle around 15 accounts monthly.
- Implement our customer on-boarding, using tools such as Basecamp to set milestones and ensure our customers are set up for success as quickly as possible.
- Understand customers’ needs and manage expectations.
- Produce monthly reports and work with product marketing to optimise their performance.
- Find growth opportunities and manage renewals. E.g up-selling media specific campaigns and cross-selling our different products.
- 2-3 years proven account management or customer success experience
- Organisation – ability to juggle lots of customers at the same time.
- Written & verbal communication – ability to write & talk to customers clearly.
- Attention-to-detail – making sure that little mistakes do not end up impacting the customer’s experience.
- Problem-solving – ability to think on your feet, giving a customer a solution if they raise a problem.
- Up-selling and cross-selling – ability to identify the best time to up-sell a specific service or product.
- Experience working with tools such as; HubSpot, Intercom, Basecamp and Asana
- Experience working for a Marketing Agency, SaaS product or TalentTech a huge advantage
No Recruitment Agencies
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Springpod
- Client Development Manager at Springpod in London 02-04-2019