at Kitt Offices in London
(₤50000 - ₤60000 per year)
At Kitt, we’re on a mission to transform property into thriving workspaces that are optimised to help businesses grow. From number crunching on property data-sets to find great spaces, ensuring precisely the right people see the correct ads and content, through to streamlined operation of the space using bleeding edge technology – we are finding more and more ways to enable the future of property.
Kitt was founded in late 2018 by the former leadership team of a prominent tech business, and are backed by a major PropTech investor. We have big ambitions for 2019, are growing at a rapid pace already and are looking for dynamic team-mates with an entrepreneurial spirit to join us for the ride!
We’re now looking to make our second technical hire to bring exceptional front end and product experience to the team. Given the early stage of the business, we’re looking for someone who can confidently approach every level of the stack and help us shape the product itself. If you are looking to use technology to make a large impact on an industry, this is an ideal opportunity for you.
Over the next year we’ve set our sights on delivering the following:
- An app to communicate with tenants and allow them to access services such as meeting rooms.
- Facial recognition and app-controlled door entry system.
- Back-office tools to enable a remote receptionist.
- A marketplace app to connect potential tenants and their next perfect office space.
- An interactive VR/AR experience to view and design of our spaces, without esoteric CAD software.
- Own the front end development of our native apps and web products.
- Take responsibility for the UI/UX of the product.
- Ensuring front end features are well covered by unit and integration tests.
- Ensure our style and brand is used consistently across platforms.
You are someone with:
- Extensive commercial experience of front end development within a team.
- Experience building apps with React, and React Native ideally.
- Proven experience developing cross-browser, cross-platform responsive web pages.
- Experience making changes to API endpoints, we use Golang on the backend.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline.
- Experience testing at various levels of abstraction: E2E, integration, unit, snapshot.
- Frontend: React, React Native + Flow with MobX.
- Backend: Golang, Python and gRPC.
- Declarative CI/CD pipelines with Concourse.
- Terraform for codified infrastructure.
- Kubernetes with dash of Helm for orchestration.
- Prometheus for monitoring.
- Generous stock options.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Laptop of your choice.
- A yearly allowance for personal training and development.
- Daily team lunch on Leather Lane.
- Quarterly team Away Days.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Kitt Offices
- Business Operations at Kitt Offices in London 03-04-2019