at Adzuna in London
(₤50000 per year)
Are you an SEO guru with a proven track record of growing traffic in the UK & beyond?
Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London. Right now, we’re seeking an experienced SEO Manager to join our world class team and help millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
In this exciting role, you’ll be leading our growth in organic traffic in the UK and across 15 international markets. Your strong technical SEO background and proven track record of growing audiences into the millions will set you up for this challenge and you’ll have the opportunity to learn and develop in a high performing marketing team.
You’ll work closely with our experienced co-founder (and respected SEO leader) and management team, and will be responsible for scaling Adzuna’s global job seeker audience from 10+ million a month up towards the hundreds of millions. This is your opportunity to put your own stamp on one of London’s most successful tech start-ups and work with a talented and sociable team to make job search better.
You’ll have experience creating highly engaging content and delivering successful on and offsite campaigns to grow traffic globally, fast. You’ll be used to collaborating with product, PR and a wider marketing to test, learn and ultimately drive growth. A bold thinker, you’ll be motivated by experimentation and used to devising, undertaking and reporting on tests that continually improve engagement and growth. The nature and scale of our site means this is a fantastic opportunity to really make your mark.
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate much of the below:
Marketing planning, execution and traffic growth:
● Demonstrable proven ability to deliver against ambitious traffic targets, and then find a way to hit and exceed them
● Experience of developing SEO presence through strong in-house operations, technical SEO, user engagement, outreach, partnerships & content marketing strategies
● Able to find, manage, train and motivate SEO interns/freelancers
● Experience of working on very large sites and/or data sets, globally
● Confident devising and delivering projects across the business to support our free traffic growth
● Ability to manage tracking, reporting and capture best practice
● Support product launches, competitions and campaigns with smart, effective content marketing
● Competitor analysis, insights and benchmarking across multiple markets to identify top SEO opportunities
Other skills that we value:
● You like to roll up your sleeves, be hands-on, entrepreneurial, and thrive on juggling a lot of responsibilities at the same time
● You are highly numerate and analytical
● You self-identify as a great communicator – both verbally in writing – with an energetic, action-oriented nature
● You make things happen
What we offer:
● Stock options
● 25 days holiday
● Cycle to work scheme
● Childcare vouchers
● A positive attitude towards flexible working and parental leave
● A values-based culture
● Company contributory pension scheme
● Huge learning opportunity from smart, experienced colleagues
● Table tennis table and a program of team social events
● Bright, airy office with roof terrace, in the heart of bustling Fulham Broadway
More about Adzuna:
Adzuna is a search engine for job ads used by over 10 million visitors per month that aims to list every job, everywhere. We search thousands of websites so our users don’t have to, bringing together millions of ads in one place. By providing smarter search options and powerful data about the job market, we give jobseekers the information they need to take control of their careers.
Adzuna.co.uk was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla and is backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run ‘Find a job’, one of the British government’s most used online services.
Adzuna’s mission is to be the best place to start looking for a job. We love using the awesome power of technology to help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Adzuna
- Regional Manager - Emerging Markets at Adzuna in London 03-01-2019
- Career Coach at Adzuna in London 14-06-2019
- Midweight/Senior Perl Developer - London or Remote Europe at Adzuna in London 14-06-2019