Klevio - Special Projects Operative
Klevio is changing the way we think about access by creating a product that allows you to unlock your doors with your phone. After two years of careful design, testing and iteration, we have successfully produced a marketing-leading product and are growing our business out across London.
We are looking for a smart problem-solver to join our expanding London team and get involved with a broad range of operational and commercial innovation. Our Central Operations role is a rather open remit to throw yourself into whichever aspect of our business would benefit most greatly from having additional support and intellectual firepower. Day to day this could vary wildly across functions, from commercial modelling and marketing analytics, to increasing efficiency of our warehousing, through to manning our customer service desks.
If you find yourself curious as to how things work, have a tinkerer's attitude to get things fixed and are confident to try your hand at something new, this is probably the role for you. In return, we will offer flexibility in your role, exposure to all areas of a startup business, and a career path that will encourage you to grow with us into a substantial position within the company.
Role and responsibilities
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of our hardware and software products and of our commercial and operational processes
- Take ownership and responsibility of areas of the business which need either executional support or strategic development
- Be helpful and flexible to get stuck in wherever needed
- Apply logic and problem-solving to every task at hand, so that even mundane tasks can turn into an opportunity to strike gold
- A proven self-starter with a drive to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrable interest in technology, with an understanding of the basics of electronics and hardware
- Strong communication skills and the ability to relay the voice of our brand
- Good computer skills and ability to adopt new technologies quickly
- Degree educated to a good level or equivalent experience
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience
We are happy to accept CVs for this role which don’t necessarily demonstrate significant previous work experience, so please submit a brief paragraph alongside your CV letting us know why we ought to consider you for this role