at WeGift in London
(₤1500 - ₤1000 per month)
Full-time – London // Start ASAP
WeGift is a on a mission to completely reinvent rewards. Rewards are everywhere, from employee compensation to customer acquisition, from gift cards to crypto pay-outs. It’s a $600bn global market. Yet this massive industry is stuck in the middle ages. Just like Stripe did for payments or Twilio did for telephony, we are on a mission to completely transform our industry with a radical new approach that is product-led, API-led, and helps our clients enter a world of real-time optimisation with immediate revenue generating and operational benefits.
We are a young company, yet we have already signed a world-class portfolio of clients (Sky, Vodafone, Coinbase), and over 400 retail brands on our platform from Amazon to Nike and many more. We are looking to assemble a fabulous, diverse and driven group of people who take pride in their work and are not afraid to take on industry giants.
We pride ourselves on an inclusive, fun and results driven culture predicated on fast decision making, zero-politics and collaborative no BS attitude. We’re transforming how we send and spend money with a commitment to unlocking value for billions around the world and would love you to join us on the journey.
Role: Customer Support
• Handling customer service calls and account management requirements (via e-mail and phone)
• Assisting with data management and analysis
• Managing sales operational tasks
• Previous experience in Tech/Financial Start-ups
• Proficient use of Pack Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
• Self-motivated, but a real team player
• Positive attitude, forward-thinking and proactive
• Ability to think creatively and handle multiple projects
• Good English language skills (speaking and writing)
• Good organisational and time-management skills
What’s in for you?
• Competitive salary
• WeWork office in a central London and the possibility to mingle with lots of entrepreneurs
• Work alongside other talented and friendly team members who are keen to learn and grow
• High impact role with influence to shape what we are building
• Build something that you’ll see being used by people all around the world
• Flexible hours
• Top of the range equipment necessary to make sure you can do your role effectively
• Possibility to secure a full-time role in London if the internship goes well
So bottom line…
If you want to work in a fast paced and super dynamic environment, on a great product, with a very cool team, and experience the life of successful entrepreneurs, then come and join us! #WeGift #Startup #London #Tech #TechEntrepreneurs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at WeGift
- Brand Research Intern (German Speaker) at WeGift in London 07-06-2019
- Brand Research Intern (Spanish speaker) at WeGift in London 07-06-2019
- Customer Success Manager - Demand at WeGift in London 19-06-2019
- UX/UI Designer at WeGift in London 19-06-2019
- Brand Success Manager at WeGift in London 19-06-2019
- Finance Director at WeGift in London 19-06-2019
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer at WeGift in London 19-06-2019
- Front End Developer at WeGift in London 19-06-2019
- Brand Sales Executive at WeGift in London 19-06-2019
- Head of People and Talent at WeGift in London 19-06-2019
- Senior Sales Executive at WeGift in London 19-06-2019
- Head of Product at WeGift in London 19-06-2019
- Python Developer at WeGift in London 19-06-2019
- Lead Engineer at WeGift in London 19-06-2019
- Assistant Management Accountant at WeGift in London 20-06-2019
- Management Accountant at WeGift in London 20-06-2019