at Goodlord in London
We started Goodlord because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, landlord and tenant. We knew generation rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution.
And we did. Like all startups it’s been a bit of a roller coaster journey, but we’re now stronger than ever, with over 400 happy customers and exciting new products. We have ambitious plans for 2019 but with Mr William Reeve at the helm alongside co-founder Tom Mundy and a brilliant team of over 60 talented Goodlordians we are confident we’ll achieve these.
Our values guide our decisions, the way we work, our culture and the people we ask to join the team. We work hard, have fun and support each other. We’re not afraid to make mistakes (we’d never learn if we didn’t) and we’re always looking to challenge ourselves. Our style is collaboration based on honesty, friendship and respect. In everything we do we:
- bring our whole selves to work
- listen, learn and improve
- are an open book
- stand up and deliver
- set the pace.
It’s an exciting time here at Goodlord. If you’re inspired by what we’re doing and share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
Goodlord’s mission is to provide the best renting experience in the world and we’re on the hunt for an Operations Executive to help us achieve this.
As a key member of the Ops Team you’ll help make this reality by ensuring our operational processes support our world class customer platform to provide tenants, landlords and agents with products and services that make the renting experience truly amazing.
This is a role that focuses on process improvement, high levels of accuracy and ultimately anything and everything that supports the business success.
The day to day stuff:
The ops team is the engine room of Goodlord and this means you will be responsible for keeping the business running smoothly. Think spreadsheets, automation and graphs! Lots of graphs.
Things you will be doing
- Understanding, managing and ultimately automating/improving the operational processes for a number of Goodlord’s products and understanding the products themselves
- Using Google Sheets and our Database to query and manipulate data and keep our records updated and accurate
- Using automation software (or hook / crook) to automate manual processes into non-existence
- Responding to customer queries regarding the products you manage
- Understanding and interacting with other teams to resolve operational issues
- Spotting and responding dynamically to new problems that arise in your processes or processes you are introduced to
You should apply if:
- You’re confident following, improving and introducing great processes, and could develop a process from scratch if necessary
- You are full of ideas, are not shy about expressing and discussing them and get excited about executing them
- You show initiative and have a positive, get shit done attitude, and can maintain this under pressure
- You can retain information and are an adept note taker / step-by-step guide writer
- You have a brilliant command of English in both spoken and written communication
- You’re detail oriented and methodical
- You’re comfortable learning and working across different software platforms
- You’re confident using spreadsheets and formulae
- You’re a power user and value efficiency! You’d rather use the keyboard to do something than the mouse, and you can touch type
- You’re super organised and have proven your ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- Change doesn’t faze you; you take the rough with the smooth
- You have a passion for learning
- You’re keen to work for a close, young company and what we’re doing here at Goodlord excites you!
Why you’ll love being a Goodlordian
Aside from the role, the people, our culture and our mission, we have some other things that make Goodlord a pretty awesome place to be…
- Share our success: we know our success is a credit to our talented and hard-working team members so every Goodlordian has share options
- Be rewarded: we love people who stand up and deliver and set the pace and we reward people for this with performance related pay
- Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- Keep active: Footy Friday’s, weekly yoga, cycling, standing desks. Whatever you like to do to keep fit and healthy we’ve got you covered
- £1000 to learn: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord, but f there’s something specific, you’ll have £1000 a year to spend on what’s important to you
- Unlimited holiday and flexible time off: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge and reboot. We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
- Quarterly team socials: a fun activity that everyone can take part in (if they want to!)
- Friday drinks: what better way to relax and get to know the team than over a few drinks? We’ll see you at the bar!
- Amazing office: we’ve just relocated to Old Street and it’s pretty great, even if we do say so ourselves. We’re in a We Work space so it’s modern, casual, open plan and has lots of little extras to make it feel like home
- Four legged Goodlordians: we have a few resident pooches at Goodlord HQ who are always up for a walk / play if you need a break from your day
- Our team: we’re an energetic, sociable and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together, we learn from each other, we’re genuine and we don’t have time for politics. We know it’s cliche to say it’s all about the people, but we truly believe we have something special going on here at Goodlord
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Goodlord
- Sales Consultant at Goodlord in London 11-03-2019
- Graphic Designer (Part Time) at Goodlord in London 18-03-2019