Ecommerce Content Assistant
at ExpoCart in London
(₤18000 - ₤22000 per year)
Based in London, this is a fantastic opportunity to become an early member of our sales team in an ambitious, tech start-up in the events and exhibition industry. You will be responsible for converting our ever increasing volume of inbound enquiries such as phone calls, emails, live chats and quote requests into closed deals. This is a B2B role and you will be speaking with companies and exhibitors about their exhibition and event requirements.
We’re seeking a diligent, customer-centric and driven Inbound Sales Executive to work closely with our operations team to generate as much inbound revenue as possible and to help shape the next phase of ExpoCart so if you want to see your efforts make an immediate impact then this role is for you and we’d love to hear from you!
ExpoCart is on a mission to simplify the way companies find and order event equipment for their exhibition stands and events throughout the UK. Through our e-commerce marketplace, we’ve been creating the simplest and most convenient way to source equipment through our extensive network of trusted event suppliers.
Companies can choose from a curated range of products including furniture, payment systems, props to audio visual equipment and graphics all in one place enabling them to seamlessly order everything they need for their exhibitions and events.
We have been named one of the Top 100 Startups in the UK two years in a row so we are now looking to grow faster than ever.
You’ll form a key forefront position and be responsible for uploading new products, launching new product ranges onto our marketplace, digital design and copywriting to help market our product range. To excel at this role, you’ll need to have a high attention to detail, be a quick learner and have an amazing way with words following SEO best practices.
You’ll be expected to be forward-thinking and to have a keen eye for ecommerce trends and best practices by putting forward ideas to help shape and grow this part of the business. Ideally you will have knowledge of producing web content and due to being a key player in this small team, we’d expect you to be keen to learn new skills and flex across different areas of the department.
At ExpoCart, we’ll offer you the chance to have ownership of work and to not wait for opportunities to come, we’ll give you permission to use your own initiative and think outside of the box.
The working environment is fun, fast paced and ambitious so it would definitely suit someone who relishes this and is up for a challenge!
We’re a close knit team and you will work closely with our co-founder and tech team so if you want to see your efforts make an immediate impact then this role is for you and we’d love to hear from you.
- Have a real passion for ecommerce, design and content creation!
- Experience in product upload in ecommerce or marketplace businesses is desirable
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Superior proficiency working with spreadsheets and IT skills
- Fantastic creative skills with the ability to create digital artwork including image editing, resizing and other Photoshop or Illustrator work
- Great copywriting skills with the ability to write engaging content across websites
- Capacity to multitask and think of your feet
- Prepared to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and digital marketing is a bonus
- Ability to coordinate a large volume of information without losing attention to detail
- A degree from a good university or equivalent experience is desirable but not essential!
- Basic Salary – £18k – £22k (dependent on experience)
- Opportunity to grow with us and have direct input in accelerating growth
- Friendly & close knit team!
- Vibrant office environment complete with Nespresso coffee on tap, free snacks, PS4!
- Team meals and activities, Friday beers & drinks
If you’d like to play a key part in our young, exciting business as it grows then we’d love to hear from you!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.