at EquipmentConnect in London
(₤27000 - ₤32000 per year)
EquipmentConnect is a fintech startup here in London. After recently completing our first substantial fund raise we are excited to launch in Beta on May 15th.
We are disrupting an old and back-dated equipment finance industry by replacing endless paperwork and high fees with a customer-centred web platform. We want to support companies in construction, manufacturing, recycling and elsewhere in the real economy secure equipment finance in a fast, easy and affordable manner.
To help support our existing panel of manufacturers, distributors and partner houses we are looking for an energetic and ambitious Marketing Associate. This is a junior marketing and customer services role that would be ideal for a recent graduate or perhaps a non-graduate with 2 years + experience in B2B business. It’s a dynamic and broad role with a steep learning curve. While it is not a prerequisite that the candidate has any formal experience in marketing that would be an advantage.
We’re a small team and given the early stage nature of EquipmentConnect, the candidate will be expected to contribute to the direction, strategy and vision for the company and there will be scope for extremely quick growth and responsibility.
Two parts to the job.
Most importantly, Marketing:
- Take charge of our social media accounts and general online marketing efforts including organic search, ppc, affiliate marketing and other channels.
- Prepare content for blogs, articles, and information brochures.
- Represent and promote the EquipmentConnect brand at events, conferences and across manufacturing, construction and other target industry.
- Offer up ideas to better acquire and support SMEs who require equipment finance.
and secondly, Client Service:
- Liaise with our partner equipment manufacturers and suppliers.
- Act as primary point of contract on our online chat system, intercom.
- Respond to customer queries over email.
- Attend conferences and promote the company.
We are open to candidates from a variety of backgrounds but essential qualities must include:
- Ability to connect with regional England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- English language skills: Native fluency.
- Pro-active and commitment to service excellence.
- Willingness to travel to industrial estates all over the UK (expenses covered)
- Flexible and energetic.
- Some basic understanding of finance.
Bonus qualities would be:
- Full Drivers License
- Some experience in or knowledge of the heavy equipment industry or appreciation of engineering.
- A degree in English, Marketing, Finance etc.
- An understanding of fintech and asset finance(/leasing)
What we offer:
- Salary £27k-£32k + Bonus + Pension, Holidays, New Computer, Access to workshops/ Snooker table, etc etc.
- Flexible time up to 10%.
- An opportunity to work at the core of disruptive finance, learn and grow as a professional.
- A role with variety and challenge based here in Somerset House at the creative engineering hub that is Makerversity.
Please apply here. Applications treated with confidentiality.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.