We are looking for a Graduate/Junior to mid level Full Stack Developer with experience in Data centric Software Development. Neural Alpha is a unique consultancy & software development company applying innovative Connected Data approaches (graph databases, semantic & related technologies) to Sustainable Investment & other complex requirements within the Financial Services industry. We help NGOs, financial institutions and investors maximise the sustainability credentials of their investments – using these technologies to minimise investments in deforestation, carbon intensive activities & other areas. Our team is based in Vauxhall & Warsaw (Poland) and due to expanding consultancy requirements we are hiring.
The role features full training and is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an innovative startup with a great culture, friendly people and a great location in Vauxhall (London).
Ideally the candidate will have a Computer Science background and demonstrable work experience and portfolio pieces illustrating front & back end programming skills. A curiosity about semantics, graph databases, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and machine learning techniques is also very helpful.
• Educational Background in Computer Science or related technology education (e.g. STEM, Informatics etc.)
• Experience developing on AWS useful
• Experience of deploying Microservices an advantage
What we offer:
• Fantastic on the job training scheme in core data skills
• Competitive salary – depending on experience
• Office gym membership included
• Great office location in the heart of Vauxhall – we’re based in a co-working space with breakfasts every Monday, social beers on a Friday, kitchen, bike storage & showers
• Eligibility to annual company bonus scheme after 6 months employment.
Note for recruiters:
We do not at present deal with recruiters so we kindly ask that you don't contact us. Please note that any CVs / profiles sent to us will be treated as a gift and any unsolicited emails / telephone calls reported where they breach GDPR & other data privacy regulations.