at acasa in London
(₤40000 - ₤50000 per year)
We’re looking for a kick-ass Digital Marketer to join acasa in our London, UK office and help us in strengthening our digital presence and get our name out! Salary dependent on experience + options + benefits, starting as soon as possible. We’re not considering remote candidates for this role.
Who we are
What if moving home was stress-free? What if you didn’t have to spend 8 days a year dealing with bills, finances and other household admin? And what if you could be instrumental in bringing that dream to life?
For us, this is deeply personal. Because we are the customer. We are Generation Rent. We inherently understand and respect the home, the people, their relationships, difficulties and dynamics. We’ve felt the frustrations, dealt with the disappointments and put up with the problems. And we are completely obsessed with solving them. That’s why we started acasa. To build foundational technology that runs the home, so the world can live better, together.
We’ve already built an app for Generation Rent to set up and sort out their bills, but we’re just getting started. Our mission is to make renting so easy it feels like logging in and logging out of any home, anywhere in the world.
We’re backed by some of the best investors in Europe, including the UK’s most trusted financial brand Nationwide Building Society and VC firms Seedcamp and Playfair Capital.
What you will be doing
- Developing a strong understanding of the customer journey and ways digital can be used to support, improve and ultimately accelerate movement through the funnel and generate leads
- Manage our external agency and/or direct media buying, implementing, tracking and optimizing campaigns that reach our target audience while maximizing efficiency and effectiveness of paid media budget
- Understand how to increase conversion rates across ads, landing pages, channels and tactics using optimisations and testing methods
- Use data to generate insights and recommendations to identify opportunities for improvement and act on results to continuously grow and improve overall campaign performance
- Develop and execute marketing strategies encompassing SEO, SEM, digital display, content creation, and collateral used to drive a wide range of lead-building initiatives and sales engagements
Who you are
- have 3-5+ years of experience in digital marketing in the student space
- enjoy leading and delivering thoughtful, creative and incredible effective campaigns from start to finish
- have a track record in lead generation strategies and campaigns
- care deeply about customer experience and effective lead nurturing
- feel confident in measuring and analysing online behaviours and digital marketing campaigns, including organic and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- can see the big picture but can also get into the weeds
Also, we love people who:
- possess an intense curiosity to understand people
- have great taste in brands and products (we’ll ask you about this)
- are at home working in a team and able to work autonomously
- have a history of side projects and self-motivated learning
- are not afraid to voice ideas about how we can get better
- are super switched on, deeply passionate and wonderfully creative
- appreciate the difference between ‘users’ and humans
- feel disappointed if they haven’t learnt anything new today
We’re a friendly bunch
You’ll be joining a highly motivated team in our Shoreditch office. where you’ll have the opportunity to learn quickly, make an impact and have fun. We are committed to a culture of learning and personal development for all, and you will be no exception. Our values are pretty simple, but we put them at the centre of everything we do:
- Live and learn
- Go the extra mile
- Be a champion
If all that sounds like your ideal next role, we’d love to hear from you. Your pay and options will flex with how brilliant you are.
- Employee pension scheme
- An awesome office near Old Street roundabout, with a full kitchen area, lounge space, showers, and terrace
- Budget towards customising your desk, and making it your home
- Regular team brunches, lunches and activities
- Flexible/mobile working days once onboarded
Want to help the world live better together? Send us your CV and Cover Letter, detailing why you’d be a great fit for acasa.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.