Global Community Manager
at Common Objective in London
Common Objective (CO) is a sourcing and information network that helps fashion professionals to succeed in sustainable business.
Through a personalised dashboard, CO’s technology enables its members to access a global database of brands and suppliers, learn from expert industry intelligence, and participate in industry knowledge-sharing.
As the Global Community Manager, you will be the main point of contact for our rapidly growing network of 13,000+ members, made up of inspiring industry leaders and pioneers. And as part of our Product Growth Team, you will also contribute internally to product improvements that meet our users’ needs.
- Develop and run a customer service strategy that delights users and drives engagement with the platform
- Respond to incoming queries and support members to use the site in the most effective way
- Liaise with the Product team to collate customer feedback and input on product improvements
- Build and manage partnerships with key networks that will deliver growth and engagement for the CO platform
- Work with the wider team to ensure that the online community is made up of a diverse ecosystem of different users that can help each other to succeed – e.g. a healthy balance of brands, retailers, suppliers, etc.
- Project management for community-related campaigns and events
- Support sales of Pro memberships
Key Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience working in customer engagement and/or customer operations
- A passion for driving sustainability in fashion
- A confident and friendly communication style
- Energetic and dynamic – bringing ideas to the table and having the initiative to drive them forward
- Excellent project management skills – systematic and details-orientated
- Experience of working within the fashion industry and/or sustainability is highly desirable, as is experience working for a tech platform
- An understanding of how to grow and engage online networks is also beneficial
What’s in it for you
- Expand your skills in a start up environment with plenty of room to grow
- Centrally located London office – a stone’s throw from Oxford Circus
- Be part of a business for good – that places social and environmental impact alongside commercial success
- Be at the forefront of transforming the fashion industry for the better, working with the people and businesses who are truly creating change and leading the way
The post is based in our small and friendly Central London office, reporting into the Head of Product and working closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
In your application, please answer the following questions:
- Why do you want to work at Common Objective?
- Please outline any achievements you have had in building engaged communities and delivering great customer service
- Please summarise your relevant experience working in fashion and/or sustainable business
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.