B2C Sales Executive
at GetAgent in London
(₤26000 - ₤28000 per year)
Our B2C sales team are the first point of contact for many of our customers. You’ll be a helping hand to our customers at the most important step of their home moving journey: choosing the best estate agent for their home.
As an active member of the team, you’ll have plenty of scope and opportunity to impact the direction of our product and ensure the team understands our customers’ needs.
GetAgent has a Trustpilot score of 9/10. Can you help us get it even higher??
What we do
GetAgent is the Estate Agent Comparison site.
There are over 17,000 estate agents in Great Britain and they all say they’re the best. Sorting the wheat from the chaff is an almost impossible task for a Homeowner who may have never sold a property before!
At GetAgent we help Homeowners get the best estate agent for their home and the most money for them and their families. Homeowners can relax knowing that the sale of their largest financial asset is in safe hands.
How we do this
Each day our system analyses every single property on the market in Great Britain. Using this data we can calculate how many properties each agent has listed, the percentage of asking price they achieve and how long it takes them to sell a property. This provides us with a unique ability to point Homeowners in the direction of the best estate agent for them!
On a day-to-day basis you will
- Contact Homeowners who have signed up to our service via the telephone.
- Help your customers identify the best estate agents for their particular property and request valuations from the agents on their behalf.
- Be a trusted advisor for your customers guiding them through the process of putting their property on the market.
- Take pride in offering a great customer service experience.
In addition we are looking for someone who is passionate about shaping our processes to help build an industry defining product in a market which we believe needs urgent help. Our team is growing but is still small enough for you to help build something from the ground up and have your say in how things should be done.
You will have
- Experience of dealing with a range of different people.
- Desire to act with integrity and be a trusted advisor – putting the needs of the customer first.
- Eagerness to work in a sales role with a clear focus on Customer Service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to not take rejection personally and the resolve to use it as an opportunity to improve.
- Hunger and willingness to learn in a rapidly evolving business.
Things which would be useful but not essential:
- Sales, customer service or account management experience.
- Experience in the British estate agency market.
We feel that it wouldn’t be a job description without a list of the benefits!
- Competitive salary with regular salary reviews.
- We aim to promote from within.
- Weekly one-to-ones with a mentor.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays!).
- On-site gym available as well as weekly team exercise sessions.
- Private health insurance
- Employer pension contributions (provided through Nest)
£26,000 – £28,000 per annum
- An initial phone screen by us or a recruiter. This should last no more than 15 minutes
- A face to face discussion about your background, the role and your suitability for the role.
- A “culture check” interview where you spend time with the people you’d be working with day to day.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.