at MUSO in London
(₤30000 - ₤45000 per year)
MUSO is the authority on digital piracy – creating opportunity from data. Having recently closed a Series A, we are looking to unify our product set into a single platform offering. Our growth targets are aggressive and we need smart, successful enterprise sales people who have the skills, experience and track record to identify, qualify, lead and close new logo sales across our key sectors of TV, Film, Software, Gaming and Publishing.
Valuing ingenuity, focusing on excellence and getting stuff done are part of our DNA. People who bring in new ideas and mindsets are what we seek with every new hire.
This proactive role requires a driven, self-motivated and hungry sales champion with strong understanding of B2B sales cycles and a proven career in hitting challenging targets.
- Building the Pipeline: This is a hunter role with a focus on driving new business from a wide range of companies in our key verticals of TV, Film, Software, Gaming and Publishing.
- Sales Cycle: With responsibility for the full sales cycle, you will be energetic, entrepreneurial and driven, you will have previous experience of chasing down and closing both inbound and outbound leads and be able to demonstrate a track record of exceeding your targets
- Pipeline Management: You will manage your pipeline effectively and efficiently through the MUSO CRM, you will be able to accurately forecast your sales delivery and be on top of your business
- Measurability: You will measure yourself against activity targets and KPIs, ensuring a high level of sales input and output
- New Perspective: You will bring fresh thinking and new ideas, you won’t be afraid to try something new and make mistakes that you will learn from
- Team Player: Whilst you will be happy driving your own business and to be accountable, you will also contribute fully to the team, sharing knowledge and experience
- Internal Stakeholders: You will work closely with internal stakeholders, especially the senior enterprise sales team and product team; your market knowledge and feedback will inform our road map
- You have a strong history in enterprise sales with 3+ years experience
- You have excellent analytical and prospecting skills
- You can demonstrate an understanding of customer needs
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have energy and drive
- EMI Scheme – participation in our tax efficient options scheme
- Health – private healthcare plan plus cash spending account for health and dental
- Pension – 3% employer contribution
- Holidays – 25 days per year, additional 1 day for ever year of service
- Additional Perks – Birthday day off, work from home, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, day off for charity work
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at MUSO
- Account Manager at MUSO in London 16-04-2019
- Data Analyst at MUSO in London 17-04-2019
- Product Manager at MUSO in London 24-04-2019