at MUSO in London
(₤30000 - ₤50000 per year)
MUSO is the authority on digital piracy – creating opportunity from data. Having recently closed a Series A, we are looking to unify our product set into a single platform offering. Our growth targets are aggressive and we need smart, successful account managers who have the skills, experience and track record to maximise revenue from high value clients in our key sectors of TV, Film, Software, Gaming, Publishing and Music.
Valuing ingenuity, focusing on excellence and getting stuff done are part of our DNA. People who bring in new ideas and mindsets are what we seek with every new hire.
This proactive role requires a driven, self-motivated and commercially minded sales expert with strong understanding of B2B sales cycles and a proven career in retaining and upselling key clients.
- Existing Customers: You will provide day to day management of key existing clients to build and develop relationships that drive customer retention and upsell opportunities
- Account Planning: You will create account plans that deliver great customer service and value whilst identifying upsell and new revenue opportunities
- Pipeline Management: You will manage your pipeline effectively and efficiently through the MUSO CRM, you will be able to accurately forecast your sales delivery and be on top of your business
- MUSO Ambassador: You will represent MUSO as the authority on digital piracy at industry events and close sales opportunities from the connections you make
- New Perspective: You will bring fresh thinking and new ideas, you won’t be afraid to try something new and make mistakes that you will learn from
- Team Player: You will work closely with the Enterprise Sales Team ensuring their deals are in safe hands, you will know when to escalate issues and when to solve them
- Internal Stakeholders: You will work closely with internal stakeholders, especially the product team; your market knowledge and feedback will inform our road map
- You have a strong history in key account management with 5+ years experience
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You have a laser focus on giving great customer service
- You can demonstrate an understanding of customer needs
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- EMI Scheme – participation in our tax efficient options scheme
- Health – private healthcare plan plus cash spending account for health and dental
- Pension – 3% employer contribution
- Holidays – 25 days per year, additional 1 day for ever year of service
- Additional Perks – Birthday day off, work from home, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, day off for charity work
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at MUSO
- Sales Executive at MUSO in London 16-04-2019
- Data Analyst at MUSO in London 17-04-2019
- Product Manager at MUSO in London 24-04-2019