Job Title: Senior Android Developer
Closing date for the application: 16th May 2019
Revolut is one of the largest growing Fintech companies globally. Having attracted investment from Leading VC’s index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Point 9, Revolut has engineered explosive growth since its launch in July 2015 with over 3m sign ups. Having won numerous awards and being selected as of KPMG’s Global Fintech 100, Revolut is embarking on its next stage of its expansion.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
• Collaborate closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design and prototyping
• Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
• Work closely with designers and business to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
• Help define and maintain visual guidelines and ensure consistency throughout the app
• Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peer
We use: Kotlin, Dagger 2, RxJava 2, Room.
• Deep understanding of the Android SDK
• Worked on apps which support multiple Android devices
• Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
• Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Works well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible working hours
• Fluent English
• Insightful opinions about developing for mobile
• A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
• Amazing debugging skills
• Experience developing location aware mobile applications
Job type: full time
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000