The "Rest Easy Group":https://www.resteasygroup.com/ was founded in London in April 2014, as "Snaptrip":https://www.snaptrip.com/, a marketplace for people to discover the best last minute cottage holiday deals in the UK, was launched.
We now own and operate 4 different holiday rental marketplaces ("Snaptrip":https://www.snaptrip.com/, "Last Minute Cottages":https://www.lastminute-cottages.co.uk/, "Big Cottages":https://big-cottages.com/ & "Dog Friendly Cottages":https://www.dogfriendlycottages.co.uk/) receiving over half a million visits a month and driving millions in sales volume. However we're not stopping there, with a TV ad, and huge growth plans for 2019.
Twice featured as the UK’s best travel startup by startups.co.uk, Snaptrip was also crowned the “Next Big Thing in Travel” award at the World Travel Market 2015.
We're super friendly (we like to think) and would like you to join us in our journey to become the UK's best holiday rental marketplace!
Working within the Marketing team, most directly with the Head of Marketing and Growth Manager, the Content Marketing Executive / Editor will be focussed on creating content to both engage existing users and acquire new ones. More specifically, you will:
* Work with our Growth Manager to put together an engaging content plan and generate new ideas around industry-related topics
* You will prepare and execute a social media strategy to grow and engage our audience across all popular social channels - Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
* Research and write content to be published on our blog, email and social channels
* Work with our Growth Manager to manage any outsourced content production, including helping to write briefs, interacting directly with freelancers and QA’ing any production
* Be responsible for publishing content on the blog via Wordpress
* Ensure that any content produced is optimised for Google and in-line with Snaptrip’s SEO guidelines
* Help to set and manage Snaptrip and all Snaptrip family brands’ ‘Tone Of Voice’ across all communications channels, including, but not limited to, blog, on-site, social channels, email and marketing ads
* Monitor web traffic and user engagement of published posts (e.g. bounce rates, CTRs, CVRs)
We’re looking for somebody who’s got a creative with a passion for digital:
* 1-2 years of marketing or creative (writing / content production) experience
* Experience of having used Wordpress or a similar Content Management / Blogging platform
* Ideally experience in social media promotion, else a personal passion for all things social
* Basic HTML knowledge
* A basic understanding of Google Analytics and SEO is preferable but not mandatory
* Passionate about creating quality content
* A keen eye for design and attention to detail
* An ability to communicate clearly and collaborate as part of a small startup team
* A drive and desire to get stuck in and be self-starting
* The usual stuff like being able to use Office and write an email clearly without mixing up ‘they’re’ and ‘their’
* Competitive salary
* 25 days paid holiday
* A shiny new Macbook
* Stylish central London office near the Thames
* Be part of a young, dynamic and fun team who move technological mountains incredibly quickly
* Free beer and fresh coffee on tap
* Arcade machine... STREET FIGHTER!
* Flexible hours
* Discounts off any Snaptrip!