Data Scientist - Commercial Team
at causaLens in London
(₤35000 - ₤90000 per year)
We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving individual to join our team to work on bringing novel cutting edge predictive technology to a number of industries. This is a full time placement at the company HQ in London. The role offers significant opportunities for growth and advancement.
causaLens is a deep-tech startup based in London – on a mission to build a machine that predicts the global economy in real-time, with HQ in London and presence in key global markets. We develop the next generation of autonomous predictive technology for complex and dynamic systems. Our technology helps large organisations optimise business outcomes at scale.
The team consists of top scientists and engineers whose previous employers include prominent hedge funds and research organizations. More than 70% of our team holds PhDs from top universities in the US and the UK. causaLens is supported by well-regarded institutional VC investors. Our customers include prominent asset managers and hedge funds.
Visit www.causaLens.com to find out more.
- Strong academic record (MEng, MSci or PhD)
- Demonstrated ability to discover business potential of novel technologies
- Advanced quantitative skills in machine learning/statistics/mathematics or similar fields
- Ability to apply complex technologies in novel high value use-cases
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
- Highly capable, self-motivated, collaborative and personable
- High integrity and drive
- Naturally curious and effective problem solver
- Ability to effectively work independently in a fast-moving environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is an exciting role for a smart, creative person with strong technical background and desire for apply his/her skills in a stimulating commercial environment.
Your work will include:
- Research and evaluation of novel use-cases for the causaLens technology
- Helping shape the future direction of the technology
- Identifying potential customers
- Facilitating the adoption of the technology in new industries
- Helping customers integrate our technology.
Successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference. We will offer guidance, mentorship, and opportunities for turbo-charged professional development.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at causaLens
- Senior Python Developer (Remote) at causaLens in London 17-05-2018
- Data Scientist at causaLens in London 28-09-2018
- Senior Python Developer (Remote) at causaLens in London 28-09-2018
- Software Engineer - Low-level numerical computing expert at causaLens in London 01-02-2019
- Data Scientist - Reinforcement Learning expert at causaLens in London 01-02-2019
- Data Scientist - Causality Expert at causaLens in London 01-02-2019
- Homomorphic Encryption Scientist at causaLens in London 14-02-2019
- Software Engineer - AI on the Edge at causaLens in London 25-02-2019