We are looking to hire a full-time Marketing manager in charge of Events, Retail & PR to join our growing Pasta Evangelists team. This role would be suitable for a recent graduate or someone with a couple of years work experience. We do not necessarily require prior experience in events/retail/PR but we are looking for someone with exceptional drive, confidence, organisational and communication skills.
At Pasta Evangelists, we deliver fresh pasta dishes of restaurant quality across the UK. We provide our customers with fresh, handmade pasta, the finest sauces & beautiful garnishes from Italy, inviting them to prepare a 5* pasta dish in the comfort of their own home. With the hard work taken care of by our Italian chefs, all our customers need to do is boil the pasta and heat up the sauce… e buon appetito, a Michelin-starred quality meal in minutes! Pasta Evangelists is also the only pasta brand in Harrods.
Our mission is clear, loud and simple: we want to be THE authority in fresh, artisan pasta. And it’s a booming market! As a category, pasta is worth £3.8bn in the UK alone, and we are the only company disrupting it! So far, we’ve been able to raise over £3m GBP of funding from Tier 1 investors and continue to grow the business at 20% month-on-month. This makes us one of the fastest-growing food tech startups in the UK!
Planning & executing 4-6 monthly Pasta making masterclasses
Pasta supper clubs & Press dinners
Popups & food festivals
Taking ownership of the Pasta Evangelists retail concession in the Harrods Food Hall, working with the in-store Manager to ensure the concession has ample staffing and exciting range. Planning & executing initiatives to boost in-store sales and circulating a daily sales report;
Leading on Pasta Evangelists' PR efforts, planning campaigns and stories to sell in to local and national media, e.g. leading food journalists, critics, lifestyle publications, etc.
Taking ownership of other seasonal offline marketing efforts, e.g. organising staffing, marketing materials & locations for flyering campaigns
- A real people person! A confident and personable communicator, able to work well with others;
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong desire to ''make things happen'', planning & executing effectively and independently;
- Creative flair: ability to devise and execute new ideas for events, media stories, etc.;
- Previous PR experience, particularly within food, beneficial but not mandatory;
- Experience organising events would be beneficial but is not mandatory if a robust understanding of what is required can be demonstrated.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary, with potential of equity ownership in company
- Real start-up experience
- An exciting office
- Weekly pasta tasting sessions & frequent team drinks
- Annual team getaway to Italy