at Akkroo in London
(₤55000 - ₤65000 per year)
Integrate is the US-based market-leader in Demand Orchestration, co-ordinating all top-of-funnel marketing activity. Akkroo is a vibrant, dynamic and innovative 50-person tech scale-up based in London, recently acquired by Integrate. Our combined companies have some serious rocket fuel, and as a result, we are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in London. The opportunities here are bountiful and unique, so if you think you have what it takes to be part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!
Akkroo is the market leader of Event Lead Capture, replacing outdated, manual methods: business cards, paper forms and rented scanners. Working at the intersection of Events and MarTech, Akkroo is the bridge between the physical and the digital, empowering exhibitors to take control of the process at every Event, big or small. Akkroo is changing the Events game for Marketers across the globe.
This is a broad-based Financial Controller role looking to bring all process and procedure together as part of a professional back-office team. The Financial Controller reports to the Vice President of Accounting at the global headquarters of Integrate in Phoenix, AZ, and locally to the Chief Operating Officer of Akkroo. The role is very commercial in nature working as key advisor to ambitious and driven Founders.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
Financial strategy, planning, budgeting
- Working closely with the COO in the UK to apply strong, appropriate business controls to support the profitable growth of the Akkroo business within the Integrate.com group.
- Working closely with the VPA at Global HQ to ensure the UK business is reporting historic and forward information and controlling expenditure, profitability and cash as required within the Integrate.com group.
- Advising the Head of Akkroo and the UK business leadership team on their financial plan for growth, profitability and cash generation
- Financial Reporting to the Board and the Integrate VPA
- Championing efforts across the business to continually streamline processes and become increasingly lean as a business, working with functional colleagues across Integrate.com.
- Being active outside the company, educating yourself about innovations and best practice in SaaS businesses in the wider Finance community
- Drive month end close and all aspects of accounting operations including, but not limited to accounts receivable, accounts payable, banking and payroll
- Provide monthly/quarterly analysis and preparation of financial reporting packages for executive management
- Cash management and treasury duties
- Agreeing inter-company balances at month-end
- Statutory reporting and regulatory compliance, including taxation
- To initiate and monitor all new financial initiatives and strategies
- Serve as primary UK contact for guidance on ad hoc accounting and reporting issues
- Act as function expert by staying up-to-date on all UK regulatory and tax filings
- Collaborate with global offices to align regional accounting and reporting with corporate goals
- Evaluate global financial systems and assist in integrations and adoption across applicable teams, streamlining process and optimising efficiency
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls and implemented and maintained
- Assist management of the annual external financial audit process
You will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with experience in a growing SaaS business of 50 or more employees. It is important to have had experience of US GAAP accounting standards. In previous roles, you will have held a Financial Controller role, or been the Finance Manager, possibly in a smaller company. While your core discipline will be Finance, you must be able to demonstrate the aptitude and enjoyment of engaging with other sales, other commercial and engineering functions.
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
We’re offering £55,000 – £65,000 for this position (dependent on experience).
This is a full time, permanent role, based from our London offices. We are unable to sponsor foreign-working visas for this role.
You’ll also benefit from the full range of Akkroo Perks.
Apply directly through the WIS website, or skip a step and apply here
We are a genuinely tenacious and forward thinking company – get involved!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Akkroo
- Customer Success Manager at Akkroo in London 04-04-2019
- SaaS Sales Development Representative at Akkroo in London 18-04-2019
- Product Designer at Akkroo in London 01-05-2019