Closing date for the application: 31 May 2019
Revolut is one of the largest growing Fintech companies globally. Having attracted investment from Leading VC’s index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Point 9, Revolut has engineered explosive growth since its launch in July 2015. Having won numerous awards and being selected as of KPMG’s Global Fintech 100, Revolut is embarking on its next stage of its expansion.
What we need
We look for Radically Better
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
The marketing approach
Our marketing team work like special forces. They identify problems, propose solutions and then implement. It’s really that simple. You could be growing the business in Europe, by working with central and local country teams to help them grow.
What you’ll be doing
• Driving execution of user acquisition campaigns that support Revolut’s growth initiatives while meeting budget requirements by close cooperation with local country marketing teams
• Managing full-cycle execution of campaigns with varying objectives across all relevant social media channels
• Managing performance and post-campaign analysis reporting
• Working with legal & copywriting for getting creative & promotional assets done / approved
• Defining the strategy across paid social media channels, its execution and creative testing
• Ensuring proper tracking, attribution, automation, and optimization
• Working with the marketing team to create aligned consumer communications across all channels to ensure consistent brand messages
• Using a data-driven methodology to improve effectiveness in all social media channels
What skills you’ll need
• A minimum of 3 years of business experience in social media digital marketing, paid performance marketing on client or agency side.
• Ability to execute paid digital campaigns in house without support of external performance agency
• Ability to deliver best in class results with limited resources and budgets
• In-depth knowledge of social media digital marketing ecosystem, and experience in executing paid performance campaigns with proven track of successfully executed campaigns
• A passion for Revolut and fintech
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
• We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
• Competitive salary & equity
• Private pension plan
• Free Revolut Metal subscription
• Free dinners
• Fresh juice & soda all day long
Job type: full time
Salary: £60,000 - £90,000