We are looking for an energetic go-getter candidate to join a fast-paced PropTech startup as a Sales Account Manager.
What does a Sales Account Manager do?
A Sales Account Manager identifies and qualifies potential new business leads. They are the first face of the company to all new customers, are natural hunters who have the ability to nurture and build long-lasting relationships.
The Sales Account Manager is a position which is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual who is looking to join a focused and fun environment surrounded by motivated, friendly colleagues.
- Ensuring a healthy pipeline of new and potential customers within the industry
- Identifying business opportunities with both new and existing customers
- Developing and nurturing these relationships, thereby ensuring the right products and services are being presented to them
- Proactive business development such as outbound calls and handling inbound calls while representing our business in a professional manner
- Actively closing deals on a regular basis
- Recording, organising and maintaining data in SalesForce CRM (the market-leading business CRM software)
- Working within a wider team to achieve targets and KPI’s
- Keeping up to date with company services and industry knowledge to ensure customers can make informed decisions on services
An Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have:
- Previous business development experience or B2B / B2C sales experience
- A natural hunter when it comes to sales
- Un-phased with closing deals independently
- Be results driven and used to working to KPI’s
- Excellent phone manner
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic negotiation skills
- Team player with a collaborative approach and willingness to learn
- Highly organised individual with excellent time management
- Experience CRM (salesforce prefered)
- Experience working for an online business
What's in it for you?
- The chance to work in an exciting and engaging start-up environment where you can have a genuine impact on the future of the business
- £20-25k salary + comms
- Paid holiday allowance
- Your birthday off
- Pension contributions
- The opportunity to work with other departments and develop your skills outside of your core responsibilities
- Benefit from working closely with our highly experienced and successful Head of Business Development, with regular training sessions
- Excellent opportunities for progression within the company
- Free coffee, tea and soft drinks in the office