at Akkroo in London
(₤38000 - ₤45000 per year)
Integrate is the US-based market-leader in Demand Orchestration, co-ordinating all top-of-funnel marketing activity. Akkroo is a vibrant, dynamic and innovative 50-person tech scale-up based in London, recently acquired by Integrate. Our combined companies have some serious rocket fuel, and as a result, we are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in London. The opportunities here are bountiful and unique, so if you think you have what it takes to be part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!
Akkroo is the market leader of Event Lead Capture, replacing outdated, manual methods: business cards, paper forms and rented scanners. Working at the intersection of Events and MarTech, Akkroo is the bridge between the physical and the digital, empowering exhibitors to take control of the process at every Event, big or small. Akkroo is changing the Events game for Marketers across the globe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our product and business is developing quickly, and we are now ready to add another dedicated product designer role to our team.
You’ll join our team as the second product designer and will work closely with the product and engineering teams to figure out how best to achieve our product goals and deliver them.
What a normal week will look like:
- Maintaining an awareness of product roadmap and business needs to help guide design decisions
- Collaborating with the product team to design delightful solutions to product challenges, from research to high-fidelity mockups
- Validating ideas and solutions with customer-facing teams and with customers
- Communicating product design decisions to the rest of the business
- Assisting engineering with implementation by providing specs and documentation
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for someone who enjoys the challenge of coming up with design solutions to problems that haven’t been tackled by any other company before, who knows how to back up their decisions with data, and who is eager to help implementation run as smoothly as possible.
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- At least 3 years of experience working on web-based and/or mobile SaaS products
- Can embrace the challenge of not having a clear path laid out in front of you with enthusiasm and optimism
- Have strong visual design and communication skills
- Have worked in an Agile setup
- Are self-driven and autonomous, but work well collaboratively within and across teams
- Are skilled in using modern design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, or Figma, and building design systems and style guides
- Have some high-level familiarity with relevant technology (HTML, CSS…)
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
We’re offering £38,000 – £45,000 for this position (dependent on experience).
This is a full time, permanent role, based from our London offices. We are unable to sponsor foreign-working visas for this role.
You’ll also benefit from the full range of Akkroo Perks.
Apply directly through the WIS website, or skip a step and apply here
We are a genuinely tenacious and forward thinking company – get involved!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Akkroo
- Customer Success Manager at Akkroo in London 04-04-2019
- SaaS Sales Development Representative at Akkroo in London 18-04-2019
- **Financial Controller** at Akkroo in London 25-04-2019