Smart and Nice Marketing Associate (Graduate Role)
at Koru Kids in London
Marketing Associate (Graduate Role) at Koru Kids, London
About the Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Associate to help us continue scaling Koru Kids with a role that will span marketing, growth, and creative. The successful candidate will report to the Marketing Manager and work closely with the Head of Growth. You’ll be tackling the day-to-day implementation of our digital, ambassador, and offline marketing, whilst working closely with the operational side of the business to ensure we’re getting ourselves in front of the right parents, and speaking to the best nannies in town.
As a fast-moving business that is on a mission to change the way childcare works you will have a significant opportunity to contribute and influence the direction of the marketing function and business. However because we’re that kind of fast-moving business though, you’ll also need to be comfortable with a degree of chaos and thrive working with ambiguity. Ambitious self-starters to the front of the line please.
You’ll need to prove your ability to:
- Execute marketing activities across multiple marketing channels (online & offline), working to clear numerical targets. We’ll give you the directions, then you’ll need to get things moving.
- Assist with the production of content e.g. social media assets, blog posts, and advertising ideas.
- Work autonomously but also be happy collaborating with people from various teams in the business.
Things you should enjoy doing:
- Dreaming up innovative digital and offline marketing approaches
- Working with numbers, and happy wrangling a spreadsheet of costs and results looking for the best way forward
- Making noise about Koru Kids, and when needed, getting out there handing out flyers, speaking to parents, rallying ambassadors, or chalking the streets
- Making things happen, turning plans into execution, and delivering outstanding marketing
Types of experience we’d love you to have (you might have about ⅔ of the below):
- An interesting degree from a good university (or other relevant practical experience)
- Promoting a club, student organisation, or charity
- Managing websites on WordPress
- Being a promotional brand ambassador
- Using and understanding Google Analytics
- Setting and reporting on clear defined numerical goals
- Creating and using spreadsheets and formulas
- Organising or staffing marketing events
- Doing something entrepreneurial
- Writing interesting emails and copy
- Using digital marketing platforms like Facebook and Snapchat
- Organising a charity fundraising event or sponsored challenge
- Doing simple graphic design tasks
Based in a WeWork in Old Street, you get nice coffee machines, free yoga classes, and a secure bike room & showers.
As a proud equal opportunity employer we are supportive of flexible working patterns, and alternative working arrangements. We are committed to hiring candidates based on business needs, job requirements, and candidate qualifications, without regard to individual’s characteristics or backgrounds. Our offices are step-free, and have non-gendered bathrooms.
About Koru Kids
Koru Kids is on a mission to profoundly impact the wellbeing of a million families. We’re building childcare technology in London, where we train and provide after school nannies, and arrange nanny shares, via our marketplace, app and EdTech. The challenge is massive, but our team is crazy good. Join us and be part of something truly transformational.
About the team
We have an informal, hard-working and kind team culture. We’re all passionate about our mission and are determined to create a truly fantastic childcare service to help working parents. Our culture is friendly and fast paced – we are constantly challenging, testing and adapting the way we do things. We’re also really committed to working with integrity, doing the right thing and building a company we are truly proud of. We’re growing super fast but we also want to make sure that we are building a company on really solid foundations.
We take great care with who we hire and all team members are superbly talented and really nice. If you’re brilliant AND humble, you’ll fit right in.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Koru Kids
- Operations Analyst at Koru Kids in London 09-05-2019
- Friendly, Smart People Person For Full-Time Customer Support At High-Growth Startup at Koru Kids in London 20-05-2019
- Friendly, Smart People Person For Part-Time Customer Support At High-Growth Startup at Koru Kids in London 20-05-2019