Customer Success Manager
at Reachdesk in London
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our founding team. You will be part of a startup that is well funded and ready to officially launch itself upon the market. We already have our first few customers and are ready to build out a customer service team to consult, manage and upsell. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for a hungry individual who can learn fast, think on their feet and help refine our strategy and culture. You will be one of the first hires of the company, which could be a defining moment in your career. Once you’ve made your mark, the right candidate should be aspiring to move on up through the ranks and progress rapidly.
We are the world’s first account based direct mail platform. We help sales and marketing professionals generate high quality leads and close business faster using integrated personalised direct mail. Think Amazon meets Moonpig but for B2B companies. We are passionate about finding innovative new ways to break through to people and cut through the noise during those moments that matter in business.
Our founding members have built startups from scratch before, including Yieldify and Alpha Exchange, so this isn’t our first rodeo. If you are looking to learn from a group of award-winning entrepreneurs and want to catapult your career forwards then this is your chance.
The right candidate will:
- Have a creative side to them. You will need to find new ways to break through to customers and continue to delight them.
- Be willing to learn fast and feel their way through a new market
- Be prepared to be tested and push themselves
- Need to be outgoing and enjoy building new relationships
- Be a natural team player and communicator
- Have entrepreneurial flair and demonstrate business acumen. We’re building a business and your input is valuable
- Be a self-starter, with high energy and high positivity.
- Have high attention to detail and be disciplined but also adapt quickly.
- Come with a passion for startups
- Assist the sales team with onboarding customers
- Making sure customers get the most value from using the platform
- Expanding our revenue in accounts through cross-selling and up-sell
- Influencing future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Managing and tracking Customer Success activities for your portfolio of clients, including:
Cross-selling / Up-selling
- Driving new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
Around 2+ years experience in a customer success role managing a portfolio of clients.
Clear evidence of commercial awareness with the proven ability to spot opportunities within your portfolio.
Experience in upselling new features and/or services to existing customers.
An inclination for process-driven strategies together with a strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
A demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot or other relevant platforms.
Competitive salary – we have to say that I suppose
The chance to build something special and work directly with experienced founders
An opportunity to grow quickly with a company that is breaking new ground
Full autonomy over your own projects
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.