Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionize the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking providers), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2019 several large-scale projects.
We are based in the centre of Paris, in the 11th arrondissement.
Working in the Storage Team, you will be in charge of the design, manufacturing and follow up of our different constructions for our projects in France and abroad.
- Design and technical studies, including drawings;
- Design integration with other teams;
- Support the Commissioning team to oversee construction sites;
- Follow up manufacturing and subcontractors;
- Ensure that the budget is kept;
- Write technical documentation.
Expect to travel often.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience with construction design projects (steel structure, foundations, cladding, waterproofing);
- Used to coordinate with other works teams (electrical, mechanical doors, etc.);
- You have very good communication skills in French and English (written/speaking);
- Good mastery of AutoCAD;
- Experience in construction site supervision is preferred;
- Experience abroad is a plus.
What We Offer
- Fast-paced and flexible environment
- Possibility of working from home (1 day a week)
- Meal vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Transportation stipend
- Transparent salary policy
- Stock options (BSPCE)
Tell us why you think you are the right person for this job.