at Springpod in London
Springpod was born from our desire to transform the way employers engaged with students. We empower students to take control of their career path by connecting them with leading employers from the world of science, technology, engineering and maths. From work experience placements to apprenticeships and beyond, we are determined to help students discover their future career – before they leave education. Join us and be part of our mission to revolutionise the way young talent find their dream career.
We’re looking for a Digital Designer with hunger, enthusiasm and energy to own our digital portfolio and core platform UX/UI and brand. The ideal team member must love the idea of creating unforgettable user experiences for an ambitious startup.
Our audience of 13-18 year olds are the most-technically savvy generation ever and expect the highest standards of user experience and design. We are looking for someone up for the challenge of amazing this group!
- Complete ownership of product design and experience, past ideation and functionality requirements
- Creating UI style guides, assets and UI component library
- Working hand in glove with the product and development team
- Reporting back to and liasing with the leadership team on all design experiments and product direction
- Prototyping, through user testing, to final design
We understand that the degree to which our product delights students is the foundation of our business and you will be integral to this success.
- Fast-paced start-up environment with a lot of responsibility and self-management
- Competitive salary
- Very sociable team – fortnightly team meals & weekly drinks at our favourite local pub
- Great working environment with free fruit, cereal and a great coffee machine
- The ability to work remotely whenever needed
- Training & CPD budget
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Springpod
- Client Development Manager at Springpod in London 02-04-2019