At Syft, we're harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector. Founded in late 2015, our app connects fully vetted and qualified jobseekers with a range of top hospitality, industrial and facilities management brands. Our results speak for themselves. £8.75 million in VC funding from the likes of Creandum, PROfounders Capital, Lord Young and David Haye; 3x year-on-year growth; 2 awards won at the Recruiter Awards and the Europas, both leading galas in their fields; and 20,000+ high quality workers verified on our app.
Our internal team now boasts over 90 dedicated professionals located across England and Wales. We are looking for a creative and driven Product Manager, to help push the platform forward. You’ll tackle issues and challenges, while working with our exceptional team of developers and making sure we continue to deliver real value as we grow
Syft is at an exciting stage of our journey as we’re experiencing rapid growth and if you want to see your efforts make an immediate impact, then this role is for you!
Qualifications and Skills
• Demonstrable experience in online & mobile application product management, overseeing a dedicated team and managing product prioritization, full ownership of the roadmap, and delivery of user functionality
• A passion for user-centric design
• The confidence to push your product vision, creating excitement in your stakeholders for your ideas
• The sort of personality who thrives in a fast moving, quickly changing atmosphere. You are driven by new ideas and love engaging people across the company at all levels with your enthusiasm for making positive change
• Experience running A/B and multivariate tests, using customer data to drive decision-making
• The experience of dealing directly with the user base as part of the feedback process
• Experience in a fast-moving start-up culture
• Industry competitive salary packages
• Regular team building events
• Benefits such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership, health insurance and plenty more!
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
• You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
• You’re proactive and always willing to learn
• You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company